PSA: Resident Evil 4 Remake on $29.99 at Best Buy for limited time.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Like the remakes of the previous games, this one is excellently made and just phenomenally fun to play. And thanks to this latest New Year deal, it's available on PS5, PS4, and Xbox for just $30. That's a killer deal.

Resident Evil 4 Is $30 in January (Limited Time Offer)​

Resident Evil 4
LIMITED TIME DEAL
Resident Evil 4
PS5, PS4, and Xbox.
50% off $59.99
$29.99
See on Best Buy

Reactions: Arc

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Buy this shit.

I don’t know if it’s better than the original or not, but the competition is so close it almost feels irrelevant.

The combat is a genuine thrill, more challenging than before, but gives back by making you feel incredibly badass when you start to figure it out and overcome. The weapon upgrading meta is as addictive as ever. The game boldly has brand new content, ideas, and set pieces while preserving classics. The visuals and sound and music are gorgeous. The story, while less B-movie funny, is actually compelling and well done this time.

Best of all? The replay value is enormous, as with its predecessor. It’s also another new RE set up to reward back to back to back playthroughs on higher difficulty levels with New Game +, and neat unlockables. They threw in an entirely free VR version for PSVR owners. And if you want a second awesome, but smaller campaign that makes all of this even better, $10 extra. That’s it.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Buy this shit.

I don’t know if it’s better than the original or not, but the competition is so close it almost feels irrelevant.

The combat is a genuine thrill, more challenging than before, but gives back by making you feel incredibly badass when you start to figure it out and overcome. The weapon upgrading meta is as addictive as ever. The game boldly has brand new content, ideas, and set pieces while preserving classics. The visuals and sound and music are gorgeous. The story, while less B-movie funny, is actually compelling and well done this time.

Best of all? The replay value is enormous, as with its predecessor. It’s also another new RE set up to reward back to back to back playthroughs on higher difficulty levels with New Game +, and neat unlockables. They threw in an entirely free VR version for PSVR owners. And if you want a second awesome, but smaller campaign that makes all of this even better, $10 extra. That’s it.
Just finished it on PSVr2. One of my best gaming experiences. It was sublime.

• Heart
Reactions: JAHGamer and Arc

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Just finished it on PSVr2. One of my best gaming experiences. It was sublime.
I’ll be getting a PSVR2 sooner or later. Looking at how creepy, but realistic and detailed, the environments are, and how intense things get, I’m kind of imagining it must be incredible.

I played the original Resident Evil 4 on Meta Quest, and even with GameCube era visuals, it was easily the best VR experience I’ve had. So good.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I’ll be getting a PSVR2 sooner or later. Looking at how creepy, but realistic and detailed, the environments are, and how intense things get, I’m kind of imagining it must be incredible.

I played the original Resident Evil 4 on Meta Quest, and even with GameCube era visuals, it was easily the best VR experience I’ve had. So good.
Alot of jump scares which I love. Seeing those big boss fights translated into VR is crazy and it's well done. You really do get the feeling you are in tht world. A few times my girl came in the room asking me why I was screaming like a &&$& 🤣🤣

• haha
Reactions: Arc