Redfall - Official Into the Night Trailer

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Halloween tastes different here. What better way to get into the spirit than with a brand new trailer highlighting some of the game’s creepiest bloodsuckers. From the devious Angler to the ever-vigilant Watcher, this is just a bite of what you and your squad will face as you fight to take back Redfall. Redfall arrives exclusively on Xbox Series X|S and PC in 2023. Play it day one with Game Pass.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I can see what type of thing MSFT is going for now, the art style, the gameplay, the social experience...much like Sea of Thieves.

It isn't really my scene but I am happy for those who are into it.

Reactions: Deleted member 13

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Great develpor so i think it will be a decent game, on a personal level, i am disappointed this is what they made, no guessing for what i would of preferred from them.

P

peter42O

Very much looking forward to Redfall and way more hyped for it than I am Starfield. Arkane looks like they nailed the aesthetic and look of the game while the combat and shooting mechanics look really good. Can't wait!!! Hoping for a late February/early March release date but im expecting May. Either way, it's day one as it's my type of game. Best of all, I can play completely solo. Woohoo!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 13

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Looks really cool, will definitely be trying it.