Redfall retail Xbox copies have 60 FPS listed on the back, and will come with a sticker noting it's not available for launch

D

Deleted member 417

Think it was a joke :cool: (y) :)
I'm afraid not. I don't trust weasely worded tweets or marketing statements that don't specify the details. It allows them to vaguely weasel out of responsibility of what they promised.

We've seen that a lot with Microsoft over the years.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
I'm afraid not. I don't trust weasely worded tweets or marketing statements that don't specify the details. It allows them to vaguely weasel out of responsibility of what they promised.

We've seen that a lot with Microsoft over the years.
Since when does PC have a performance mode?

You Sony shills are brain dead. LMAO.

D

Deleted member 417

Since when does PC have a performance mode?

You Sony shills are brain dead. LMAO.
Pc has sliders and custom specs.

I'm not a Sony shill, I'm an anti-BS shill. If Sony and Sony studios had a history of telling porkie pies, my Spidey-sense would be tingling with tweets like that.

None of these corporations are our friends, we should all be vigilant when it comes to bollocks marketing. don't be deceived.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Pc has sliders and custom specs.

I'm not a Sony shill, I'm an anti-BS shill. If Sony and Sony studios had a history of telling porkie pies, my Spidey-sense would be tingling with tweets like that.

None of these corporations are our friends, we should all be vigilant when it comes to bollocks marketing. don't be deceived.
So PC doesn’t have performance mode, and cN already run the game at 60fps, what platform do you think they’re talking about?

Reactions: Deleted member 417
D

Deleted member 417

So PC doesn’t have performance mode, and cN already run the game at 60fps, what platform do you think they’re talking about?
You're correct, I was incorrect in saying PC has performance mode.

Will the 60fps mode be Series S or X? What will the res be. Call me cynical, but I don't take these vague details as gospel.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
You're correct, I was incorrect in saying PC has performance mode.

Will the 60fps mode be Series S or X? What will the res be. Call me cynical, but I don't take these vague details as gospel.

Sounds like both, but I don’t care about series s. Resolution will drop obviously.

D

Deleted member 417

Sounds like both, but I don’t care about series s. Resolution will drop obviously.
It does sound like both, i agree. and maybe my cynicism is getting the better of me, only time will tell.

Resolution shouldn't drop on the series X. It should eat this monster of a game for breakfast, as advertised.

• haha
Reactions: Gediminas
P

peter42O

Redfall should have been delayed to 2024 and even more so, if there's no 60FPS mode on PC but that would be very surprising.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
It does sound like both, i agree. and maybe my cynicism is getting the better of me, only time will tell.

Resolution shouldn't drop on the series X. It should eat this monster of a game for breakfast, as advertised.

I know zero games on consoles that run games at 30 and 60 FPS at the same resolution

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417
D

Deleted member 417

I know zero games on consoles that run games at 30 and 60 FPS at the same resolution
True, but I meant the X, on paper, should be running redfall at 120fps@1440p or 60fps@4k.