Remnant 2 Developer 'Looking at' Crossplay Support

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Wanting to pick this game up, but still finishing up some diablo stuff, will wait a few weeks and probably get it.

Saw there is an engineering class in the game with some Turret.

Looked very awesome.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Wanting to pick this game up, but still finishing up some diablo stuff, will wait a few weeks and probably get it.

Saw there is an engineering class in the game with some Turret.

Looked very awesome.
All the classes are pretty good plus as you level up you can get a Secondary archtype/class.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
All the classes are pretty good plus as you level up you can get a Secondary archtype/class.
yer I am just a little bit shy after being bitten by outriders.

combat and shooting was ace but the rest of the game was so shallow, need to do alot of research and make sure its not like that.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
yer I am just a little bit shy after being bitten by outriders.

combat and shooting was ace but the rest of the game was so shallow, need to do alot of research and make sure its not like that.
This is far from shallow lol and coop play is addictive and works flawless. And everytime you go to a new biome the sense of mystery and wanting to discover and find out what that world is hiding is really intense, atmosphere is A+. Bro trust me I was late to Remnant 1 and bought it years after but once I played it I loved it and got all dlc. This is a better looking version and just feels really good.

• Informative

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This is far from shallow lol and coop play is addictive and works flawless. And everytime you go to a new biome the sense of mystery and wanting to discover and find out what that world is hiding is really intense, atmosphere is A+. Bro trust me I was late to Remnant 1 and bought it years after but once I played it I loved it and got all dlc. This is a better looking version and just feels really good.
yep, it's on my radar m8, like i said that Outriders game did the nasty on me lol.

will 100% be picking in up the next few weeks.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Outriders is trash and is more a gears clone for its gunplay while featuring shit-tier level design.

Remnant blows pretty much every tps ever made out the water.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Bought the game and my initial thoughts are very good.

The movement feels slightly sluggish but probably need to get used to it.

Playing a medic. shooting feels great, and the first level i am doing after getting sucked in feels like i am playing Bloodborne lol

Going in completely blind so will see how it goes.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Playing a medic. shooting feels great, and the first level i am doing after getting sucked in feels like i am playing Bloodborne lol

So many things to find and discover. Even going back to rerolled worlds feels new. This is procedurally generated levels done right!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

I went in your world saw you in the sewers looking like Jack the Ripper 😂😂😂

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I went in your world saw you in the sewers looking like Jack the Ripper 😂😂😂
I saw you joining but was not sure where you were, i looked for you but guess you left.

Still trying to figure things out atm, taking it slow,

Question, are there no indicators for mobs on the map, like little dots where they are coming from, i was looking in the options but cant seem to find any, is it a perk?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I saw you joining but was not sure where you were, i looked for you but guess you left.

Still trying to figure things out atm, taking it slow,

Question, are there no indicators for mobs on the map, like little dots where they are coming from, i was looking in the options but cant seem to find any, is it a perk?
No indicator for mobs.

• sad

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Is it P2P. I found the room pretty laggy.
i am not sure, i just did a 2-hour session with my friend from the Netherlands and was impressed in just how smooth the game was,

I did have two crashes though, moving from area to area.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Is it P2P. I found the room pretty laggy.
Its probably P2P but generally the game is smooth for me and I beat it completely in co-op. I've only had slow down very few times and once during a boss fight but I fought same boss multiple times and never exp it again. Dedicated servers aren't what thy are cracked up to be sometimes especially if it's a few rented servers that can't handle everthing thts thruwn at them. I've had some bad lag in some "dedicated servers".