Report: Take-Two in the past few days has begun preparations for an announcement regarding the Mafia series

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Well know Leaker Kurakasis says Take Two is readying to reveal a new Mafia game, likely Mafia 4

With the 3-4 week timeframe, possible we see the trailer at the Playstation Showcase

Full text - "I can tell you that a few days ago, Take-Two began preparations for an announcement regarding the Mafia series

It's hard for me to determine the timeframe, but with Judas I've seen them gearing up for the new trailer about 3-4 weeks before it dropped, so...

Soon™️ 🙂"

Last edited:
Reactions: Zzero

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
After years of fasting, Take 2 fans are feasting. If they even exist, of course.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
They gave up on the mafia remake pretty quickly I remember them saying it was going to get more update but those updates never came A ps5 update would've been good aswell because when I played it on my PS4 pro the pop in of textures was pretty bad , couldve had a fun online mode aswell but alas it never happened

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Love all three Mafia games. The third one was great story/character wise with the music and voice acting top tier. Combat/gameplay loop wasn't good, had technical issues and the open world design just didn't fit proving that not every linear game series needs to go open world.

I'm hoping Mafia IV has a small open world that you can drive around in and go to shops and mission locations but when you get to the mission location, it becomes an linear interior and/or exterior mission.