Resident Evil 4 Remake has sold over 4 million units since it launched two weeks ago

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Nice. Just not good to see that games nowadays release with such glaring issues, as if QA is not a thing.

I'm surprised they even bothered. The deadzones were an issue in Village too and it was never patched.

As for PS5

• Fixed an issue where “light flickering” occurred at the bottom of the screen under some settings.
  • Regarding the drawing method of the game screen, we have adjusted the drawing expression so that the drawing in the details of the screen can be felt more detailed.

D

Deleted member 223

Capcom can do no wrong with this formula it seems. Gameplay and system design wise the formula improves but still has plenty of smaller issues...most of them addressable. When you replay the games so much for a plat they become glaring.

Still a quality release for a classic that deserves the sales.
----------------

They should always bother to fix control issues in a game. It's the worst kind, up there with save corruption, game breaking bugs etc.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Judging by Dead Space and now this, Remakes seem like what this gen will be made of. The only remake I need is of Jade Empire.

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I just wonder where they will go next... I don't feel many are asking for a RE5 or 6 remake.

But I'm really happy with the RE4 Remake, glad it's doing well.

D

Deleted member 223

I actually enjoyed RE8 much more than this remake - review differences make absolutely no sense but not that it ever makes much sense for some titles. Bottomline is that their RE teams have the proper leadership and they're on the right track thematically, design wise. They got the finger on the pulse if you will for what the series is.

Where they'll go next? Easy. Milk till dry. Make more of them - it's making them a ton of money.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Probably 80% PlayStation. On XBL RE4 just made it to no. 20. Not good, it flopped on Xbox (just like every non-gamespass release not called Harry Potter or Elden Ring).
Did you forget PC? The PC guys buy more games than Xbox onlys I think. Not that I do side with PC players. I think split would be PlayStation 80%, PC 12% and Xbox 8%

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It became 20th best selling project in Capcom history so quickly! With 2.5M more will be in the top 10.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I’m thinking

3 million PS5
900k pc
100k Xbox
As accurate as VGchartz, and I think in the face of clear Xbox propaganda from their rat ambassadors, it might pay to broadcast this kind of narrative for all games and console sales.

The ultimate outcome needs to be Microsoft coming out and finally revealing the moderately better but still pathetic sales numbers they've attained.