MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Remember guys and girls, PlayStation has no games.

Series Lol GIF by CANAL+

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Remember guys and girls, PlayStation has no games.

Series Lol GIF by CANAL+
OH and if it comes to PC Sony has no console exclusives and it doesn't matter because I can always turn off my console and play on my Uber rig tht only like 5% of the PC population has 😂

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw and Entropi

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Will this only be vs humans only or will it have some supernatural enemies like Nioh

Reactions: Entropi
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Will this only be vs humans only or will it have some supernatural enemies like Nioh
Here you go...

Unlike the fantastical Nioh and Wo Long, Rise of the Rōnin shuns those supernatural elements in favor of telling a more grounded historical drama. Yasuda believes this is necessary for players to fully immerse themselves into the story and setting. Expect to encounter several real-life figures of the era, such as Sakamoto Ryōma and Yoshida Shōin. Though the narrative weaves in real-life events, it’s a fictional tale that players have the freedom to mold thanks to the inclusion of choices.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Here you go...

Unlike the fantastical Nioh and Wo Long, Rise of the Rōnin shuns those supernatural elements in favor of telling a more grounded historical drama. Yasuda believes this is necessary for players to fully immerse themselves into the story and setting. Expect to encounter several real-life figures of the era, such as Sakamoto Ryōma and Yoshida Shōin. Though the narrative weaves in real-life events, it’s a fictional tale that players have the freedom to mold thanks to the inclusion of choices.

I hope there will be enough variety in the bosses. I think about Nioh, and there were so many of them and they all felt different.

Hope there are not to many just sword on sword encounters.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I hope there will be enough variety in the bosses. I think about Nioh, and there were so many of them and they all felt different.

Hope there are not to many just sword on sword encounters.
I mean Ghost of T wasn't really mythical and the boss fights were interesting and great. I see these devs purposely chose an era towards the end of the edo/samurai era to add freshness a little bit of modernity after seeing games like Nioh and Ghost of T tackle a different era. They seem to have a good vision.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Ahead of its PS5 release on 22nd March 2024, Sony is offering a handful of free Rise of the Ronin Avatars to customise your profile with. There are six in total, and you can individually claim each one by logging in to your PSN account on the game's official page and then scrolling down to the Factions of the Bakumatsu Era section. Each code it spits out appears to be unique, so you'll have to go through this process yourself to redeem them all.