Rooster Teeth Shut Down By Warner Bros. Discovery, The Roost Podcast Network To Continue

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

A pioneer in digital content creation is going away. Rooster Teeth, a subsidiary of Warner Bros. Discovery Global Streaming & Interactive Entertainment, announced this morning that it is ceasing operations after 21 years. The process starts today and is expected to take several months.

The news was announced at an all-hands company meeting and shared in an internal memo by Rooster Teeth general manager Jordan Levin.

“It’s with a heavy heart I announce that Rooster Teeth is shutting down due to challenges facing digital media resulting from fundamental shifts in consumer behavior and monetization across platforms, advertising, and patronage,” Levin said in the email.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I stopped watching anything RoosterTeeth around the same time Burnie Burns left the company and everything went downhill from there from what i have heard/seen.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Michael Biehn Wtf GIF by GritTV

Reactions: Gamernyc78

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Damn that sucks I remember watching Red vs Blue and watching the RWBY franchise that they made which will probably never be finished unless crunchyroll picks it up.