Rumor: Assassin's Creed Red "World" coming in November 2024.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
assassins-creed-red-leak-bild_6258800.jpg

Information is from an Assasin's Creed Content Creator who has some privileges:

🔸It will be the most enjoyable game in the franchise.
🔸World premiere trailer in May 2024.
🔸Gameplay showcase (Ubi Forward) in July 2024.
🔸Official release in November 2024.

Source

Update: Unisoft Employee says it has the biggest budget of the series:

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Who the fuck is it calling it most enjoyed when its an UBI game? Are they aware they made the rest of the crap AC games?
There are dozens of millions of players who disagree with you and enjoy them. This game very likely will sell over 20 million copies.

Then Rise of the Ronin, Assassin’s Creed and GOT2 all at the same time 🤡
There will be a difference of like half a year or more between Ronin and this. GoT2 very likely will be released minimum 2-3 years after this AC game.

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
"It will be the most enjoyable game in the franchise"

I only played Odyssey for a couple of hours, but dont all new ac games play the same just in a different enviroment?

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
"It will be the most enjoyable game in the franchise"

I only played Odyssey for a couple of hours, but dont all new ac games play the same just in a different enviroment?
No, Sunshine. that is a souls clone. Mirage was an AC1 slop. So this will be slop from 2008.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
There are dozens of millions of players who disagree with you and enjoy them. This game very likely will sell over 20 million copies.

There will be a difference of like half a year or more between Ronin and this. GoT2 very likely will be released minimum 2-3 years after this AC game.
I think part of the reason Sony got Rise of the Ronin as an exclusive was to help bridge the gap between Ghost of Tsushima releases.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
No, Sunshine. that is a souls clone. Mirage was an AC1 slop. So this will be slop from 2008.

“Souls clone.”

Not even close. It’s a copy and paste of origins in a new setting and with a bit more aggression if I remember that copy and paste project accurately . Rips nemesis gimmick from Mordor. It’s the same open world junk Ubisoft makes 5x a year.

Souls clone … 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
“Souls clone.”

Not even close. It’s a copy and paste of origins in a new setting and with a bit more aggression if I remember that copy and paste project accurately . Rips nemesis gimmick from Mordor. It’s the same open world junk Ubisoft makes 5x a year.

Souls clone … 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I really don't give a shit to explain an UBI game how shit it is. I just know it's shit and a clone of something.