Rumor: COD Black Ops Gulf War Direct immediately following the Xbox showcase. |UP| Black Ops 6 May be revealed later this month.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I wanted a Gulf War game, but I don't hold any hope for COD to give us a good one.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Ugh i havent bought ine in awhile, hoping this one is good.
Last year I bought it and maybe did 10% of the campaign. And maybe 3 hours of multiplayer then deleted it. The other issue I have is the UI is a complete disaster in the menus. So many ads for buying battle pass and other stuff. Then drilling down to work on and see status’ of challenges and prestige is a nightmare compared to COD 4 back in the day.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Last year I bought it and maybe did 10% of the campaign. And maybe 3 hours of multiplayer then deleted it. The other issue I have is the UI is a complete disaster in the menus. So many ads for buying battle pass and other stuff. Then drilling down to work on and see status’ of challenges and prestige is a nightmare compared to COD 4 back in the day.
Last year's was garbage.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
They should make the next Cod game set in Gaza, playing as Palestinian resistance fighters against Israeli Terrorists

• Shake
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
They should make the next Cod game set in Gaza, playing as Palestinian resistance fighters against Israeli Terrorists
I’d finally buy a CoD game 😂 but that would never happen. CoD is American propaganda, the gov’t would never allow them to make it

Reactions: Box