RUMOR] New game in the METRO series will be in VR - Announcement probably take place at PlayStation's State Of Play.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Nice. Im gonna pick up the PSVR2 when I get back home. That, Spiderman 2 and a few other games Ive missed out on while abroad

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Im gonna finish GT7 on it, replay RE8. And hopefully some bigger VR experiences.
Anything you recommend? Especially like HLA?
Red Matter 1 and 2 are story driven games. Won't get much in terms of gameplay in the first one especially but they to have a decent story and good atmosphere.

Horizon is good if you're into that universe. You get a sense of scale of these machines. Not that good to play. Combat is limited to strafing and a lot of the game will be spent flailing your arms about in order to climb stuff. Seriously, too much climbing.

So far, GT7 and RE8 were the best VR experiences for me.

• Heart
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Red Matter 1 and 2 are story driven games. Won't get much in terms of gameplay in the first one especially but they to have a decent story and good atmosphere.

Horizon is good if you're into that universe. You get a sense of scale of these machines. Not that good to play. Combat is limited to strafing and a lot of the game will be spent flailing your arms about in order to climb stuff. Seriously, too much climbing.

So far, GT7 and RE8 were the best VR experiences for me.
Ill check out Red Matter 1-2.

Ill probably buy it as I like the Horizon games. But not expecting much more from it as Ive played a bit before