Xbox suspected to be the source of Black Myth Wukong Sony exclusivity lies (Paul Tassi, Jez Corden)

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Title is misleading because that isn't verifiable tbh.
Who would know what game is going through Xbox certification besides someone there? Sony? 🤣

It's Greenberg or Phil feeding these "insiders". It's finally blowing up in their faces.

Dungeons And Dragons Love GIF by Hyper RPG

Senki Dala

11 Aug 2024
France
How is it proving anything ? A random dude say "OK MS admit it was them" and now it becomes a fact ?

I love NeoGAF but I wanted to take some distance because it is too crowded of Sony fanboys (more than that, I'd say it is a religion to some of them) but here seems to be the same.

I play on every machine, I don't consider Sony execs or MS execs as my "buddies", nor as my "nemesis" but come on this is becoming ridiculous.

The only real answer we can honestly all have about all this shit is : we don't know.

It could be a Xbox consoles issue as it has been with BG3, and some other games, it could be Sony paying for a temp (even short) exclusivity deal, they do this all the time, remember y'all that Stellar Blade was first announced on PS4/Xone and finally released exlusively on PS5 after Sony told them "ok we give you money, we help us port the game as good as possible on PS5 and cancel the launch on Xbox".

They could have done this on BMW too. Those devs are unexperimented on consoles (look how the game is running) so they could take the $$$ and the help of Sony for the dev in exchange of a temp exclusivity deal.

"Bubububbububut why they don't market it ? huh?" well BMW has been the subject of many tweets from PlayStation official accounts, BMW is the homepage of the PS5 Store... We don't have access to all deals that happens.

And seriously "who benefits of gngngngn" and who benefits of people saying "look again the XSS/XSX is annoying to dev on" ?

We don't know... Until we don't have an official statement we know nothing. Stop fighting for brands who don't give a fuck about you guys, important are the games.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It looks like the guy is guessing the Paul source is an anonymous Xbox guy.
Anyway the changes are pretty high imo.

OP
OP
Cool hand luke

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
How is it proving anything ? A random dude say "OK MS admit it was them" and now it becomes a fact ?

I love NeoGAF but I wanted to take some distance because it is too crowded of Sony fanboys (more than that, I'd say it is a religion to some of them) but here seems to be the same.

I play on every machine, I don't consider Sony execs or MS execs as my "buddies", nor as my "nemesis" but come on this is becoming ridiculous.

The only real answer we can honestly all have about all this shit is : we don't know.

It could be a Xbox consoles issue as it has been with BG3, and some other games, it could be Sony paying for a temp (even short) exclusivity deal, they do this all the time, remember y'all that Stellar Blade was first announced on PS4/Xone and finally released exlusively on PS5 after Sony told them "ok we give you money, we help us port the game as good as possible on PS5 and cancel the launch on Xbox".

They could have done this on BMW too. Those devs are unexperimented on consoles (look how the game is running) so they could take the $$$ and the help of Sony for the dev in exchange of a temp exclusivity deal.

"Bubububbububut why they don't market it ? huh?" well BMW has been the subject of many tweets from PlayStation official accounts, BMW is the homepage of the PS5 Store... We don't have access to all deals that happens.

And seriously "who benefits of gngngngn" and who benefits of people saying "look again the XSS/XSX is annoying to dev on" ?

We don't know... Until we don't have an official statement we know nothing. Stop fighting for brands who don't give a fuck about you guys, important are the games.
You came here to get away from Sony fanboys??? The rest of your post is conspiracy and debunked horseshit.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs
24 Jun 2022

A whole lotta words to just say "Tassi Defense Squad RISE UP!!"

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Yeah not suprising it's all coming down from MS.

First the vague statement about we don't comment on deals, and as things heat up with black myth wukong and questions arise about issues with the series s they double down to deflect again, but this time use fodder like tassi and jizz condom to make more direct accusations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deto

Senki Dala

11 Aug 2024
France
A whole lotta words to just say "Tassi Defense Squad RISE UP!!"
Don't even know what or who is Tassi... This is becoming beyond pathetic, you're just making assumptions without any proof of anything and you think you're smart... We're talking about multi-billion dollar companies that don't give a damn whether you live or die, but you prefer to be condescending and make fun of other passionate gamers.

And "doomers" of what... saying that "the truth is that we dunno if there's a deal or not, if the problem is the XSS or not" it's behing a "doomer"... And stop with that stupid vocabulary, make retarded words that means noting. The English language is surely not one of the best in the world but it's at least various enough to not need to talk like this...

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

WTF? You came here to run away from Sony fanboys? 🤣🤣🤣 you smoke lots of good shit bro.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
@Gediminas @CrackmanNL @Dick Jones @Gods&Monsters @Syndr0mePK

Y'all know I never said what Paul said was easily verifiable or accurate, right? I never even implied that, I'm saying that the original title was, in fact, misleading, because it was said as a statement, not a rumor. I will say that this same source that Paul was messaged had allegedly contacted IGN as well, to which that source denied what BM:W's delay issue was.

GWLIU-EXEAAeGNA

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
@Gediminas @CrackmanNL @Dick Jones @Gods&Monsters @Syndr0mePK

Y'all know I never said what Paul said was easily verifiable or accurate, right? I never even implied that, I'm saying that the original title was, in fact, misleading, because it was said as a statement, not a rumor. I will say that this same source that Paul was messaged had allegedly contacted IGN as well, to which that source denied what BM:W's delay issue was.

GWLIU-EXEAAeGNA
Stop with the weasely semantic arguments. An anonymous source, which is clearly from the Xbox camp, making these allegations with no proof or elaboration is a rumor.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Stop with the weasely semantic arguments. An anonymous source, which is clearly from the Xbox camp, making these allegations with no proof or elaboration is a rumor.
the original title did not have (Rumor), it was quite literally a statement.