Xbox suspected to be the source of Black Myth Wukong Sony exclusivity lies (Paul Tassi, Jez Corden)

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
the original title did not have (Rumor), it was quite literally a statement.

Source is Xbox and no more than that. All is made up by Xbox mouthpieces pushed by some mad and pissed Xbox worker ( whoever he is)

Unjuh11.png

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Personally, I still believe that Sony helped out Game Science with optimizing the game for PlayStation 5 and now Microsoft will help out with optimizing the Xbox Series X/S versions for release in early 2025.

In general, all of this is fucking stupid. I seriously doubt that someone at Microsoft would give Tassi info like this because how would that person even know of what Sony did or didn't do not to mention the fact that as a company, Microsoft will release their games everywhere and just want the money. Don't see why this person or Microsoft for that matter would even bother wasting their time with any of this shit as it's not going to change a damn thing either way. But whatever, can't wait to see what it is next week.

24 Jun 2022
Personally, I still believe that Sony helped out Game Science with optimizing the game for PlayStation 5 and now Microsoft will help out with optimizing the Xbox Series X/S versions for release in early 2025.

In general, all of this is fucking stupid. I seriously doubt that someone at Microsoft would give Tassi info like this because how would that person even know of what Sony did or didn't do not to mention the fact that as a company, Microsoft will release their games everywhere and just want the money. Don't see why this person or Microsoft for that matter would even bother wasting their time with any of this shit as it's not going to change a damn thing either way. But whatever, can't wait to see what it is next week.

You never know; it could be someone at the Xbox team who's still super-pissed at losing control of the division to higher-ups at Microsoft who are now calling the shots. Would not surprise me if a few team members (not saying Phil Spencer specifically) have a grudge against PlayStation feeling like Xbox's problems are because of Sony.

So, they do vindictive things like make up bogus rumors to spread to gullible insiders and Xbox fanboys, confident that SIE won't really comment on any of it 🤷‍♂️

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
You never know; it could be someone at the Xbox team who's still super-pissed at losing control of the division to higher-ups at Microsoft who are now calling the shots. Would not surprise me if a few team members (not saying Phil Spencer specifically) have a grudge against PlayStation feeling like Xbox's problems are because of Sony.

So, they do vindictive things like make up bogus rumors to spread to gullible insiders and Xbox fanboys, confident that SIE won't really comment on any of it 🤷‍♂️
It's the same bullshit they've always done. Put out carefully worded damage control that is misleading AF because if you don't read the words correctly they lead you to wrong assumptions. It's the same thing as "it's not Indiana Jones or Starfield" - zealots immediately took that as confirmation those games weren't being ported. When anyone with a modicum of common sense would realize that Phil is a master of mincing his words in a jumbo of legalese that's constructed to sound like it's saying what it isn't. I wouldn't be surprised if the source was Phil or Sarah Bond themselves because they are experts in this type of disinformation campaign.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024

Perhaps, I would go with Booty personally but never say never. I also don't see anyone really going nuts with Black Myth Wukong. GTA 6, sure, okay but Wukong? Nah. Wukong was always going to do it's best on PC especially and now obviously in China which while the PC aspect would benefit Microsoft, I doubt that anyone would have bought the game on Xbox or the console for that matter if it was day one everywhere. I would think that if Phil has a grudge or anything, it would be against Nadella because he gave him total control in late 2017 and didn't even let Phil finish out this generation and see what happens.

Even with COD being multi-platform, my belief was always, reset and rebuild everything this generation and have everything setup and ready to go for next generation. In other words, sacrifice this generation in order to get off to an amazing start next generation. Rumors have it that Microsoft will launch their next console in Fall 2026 (and yes, I do believe they will) in order to have their own space, two years before PlayStation 6 and probably 18 months or so after Switch 2. Launch a top tier console spec wise along with an Xbox portable along side it. Not a hybrid but two individual units.

Launch with Gears of War: E-Day, Perfect Dark and obviously Call of Duty 2026, all day one on Game Pass. I believe that they would have gotten off to a great head start because people love new hardware especially when it kicks off the next generation. The biggest issue Microsoft has in regards to Xbox, they never see their vision all the way through and pivot when they shouldn't as well as the fact that they never shut up, shoot themselves in the foot constantly and the only consistency they have is being inconsistent.

But whatever, at this point, all I care about are their games, if I want to play them which I do (15 out of 21) and if they're good or better for me personally. Microsoft does this and keeps all the benefits I have intact, I won't be going anywhere and will be a very happy Xbox gamer!! 😂

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
It's not a surprise at all, even that Heisenberg FX4 is admitting certain individuals (shills) regularly receive marching from the top because they think regular gamers are gullible idiots.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
The initial title will always be there in their phones from now. They hate Icon so much :ROFLMAO:

@Sircaw

It's a damn shame mods locked my "Microsoft is afraid of Concord" thread. It was a hit thread that brought a lot of viewers to this site. Microsoft has shills everywhere, even here apparently.

• haha

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
The initial title will always be there in their phones from now. They hate Icon so much :ROFLMAO:

@Sircaw

Its funny that they spit on Icon now. Just wait until similar topics emerge on REEEE and Gaf. Then they will shit on them.

It's funny how anger can sway from 1 to another. And pathetic.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Apparently more corroboration regarding the possible exclusivity deal has been found or at least is being reported on still

• Peachy