[RUMOUR] Next Nintendo Console Will Be Revealed This Year

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Probably a custom Orin NX 8 Core APU but with 8GB RAM instead, and downclocked. That or a custom Orin Nano, which is a 6 Core with 8GB RAM out of box and a low TDP. I think the former makes more sense since base TDP is between 10 and 20W.

Edit: The rumour for a long time has been that the device code is T239, and this is an 8 core APU, so the base specs are pretty straight forward assuming its the 16GB variant (it would be)
  • 8 Core at up to 2GHz
  • GPU up to 918MHz
  • 16GB LDDPR5 RAM
  • TDP between 10 to 25W
With a moderate downclock and half the RAM they can have it on the same power envelope as the original switch.

Last edited:

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I can't believe it, would tank Christmas sales. Makes much more sense to wait until January to March of next year.

edit: Would not surprise me, at all, if specs leak but there's no way it gets officially revealed. Remember, XBO and PS4 got their reveals only 6 weeks before their debut E3s (when they needed to be available for games to be shown.)

Reactions: Ezekiel

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Looking forward to the extra 150M players for cod on switch last Gen 😂. It’s so going to be a cloud streaming scam.

Reactions: Unchained

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Revealed late this year and released by February/March 2024 I hope.

D

Deleted member 223

We'll see. The closer they can get to current gen power wise the better. Series S level of power box would be an absolute win for the industry considering how far back the Switch is.