Sad news about Gamernyc

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Sadly, icon-era has some sad news to share about four of its members who are no longer with us.

We received sad news today that the fab 4, which included @Lord Mittens, @Satoru, @JAHGamer, and @Gamernyc78, were attending the courthouse to protest Donald Trump.

Seems things got a little bit out of hand and they have found themselves being detained by the police

We are trying to set up a GoFundMe for these incredible warriors and are asking if anyone would like to donate to help them out.

If you can't put a face to these heroes, I have listed them below. Please find it in your heart to donate. Thank you.

images

@Lord Mittens in action with his signature cosplay outfit.

c1q57ygp-GPTjGbVrSayj1nyhkXEx85ARjcF1IiLDlo.png

@Satoru after visiting the sushi bar, proving puffer fish is not good for you.

ekEN4AKh_400x400.jpg

@Gamernyc78 after another gym session

images

@JAHGamer, taking a much-needed break.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Sadly, icon-era has some sad news to share about four of its members who are no longer with us.

We received sad news today that the fab 4, which included @Lord Mittens, @Satoru, @JAHGamer, and @Gamernyc78, were attending the courthouse to protest Donald Trump.

Seems things got a little bit out of hand and they have found themselves being detained by the police

We are trying to set up a GoFundMe for these incredible warriors and are asking if anyone would like to donate to help them out.

If you can't put a face to these heroes, I have listed them below. Please find it in your heart to donate. Thank you.

images

@Lord Mittens in action with his signature cosplay outfit.

c1q57ygp-GPTjGbVrSayj1nyhkXEx85ARjcF1IiLDlo.png

@Satoru after visiting the sushi bar, proving puffer fish is not good for you.

ekEN4AKh_400x400.jpg

@Gamernyc78 after another gym session

images

@JAHGamer, taking a much-needed break.
You %uck! Lol I'm back biatchhhh lol

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Sometimes we get to consumed by things we love like gaming but I just needed to fall back and spend time with family specifically my dad who is visiting from PR. But appreciate you thought about Wth I went lol
@John Elden Ring kept on saying this past week, "It's all gonna be mine, all mine, woohoo."

I have no idea what he was talking about.