Samsung follows Microsoft with a licensed controller for its dedicated Gaming Hub, and pre-orders are already out of stock

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Jfoq25MNKcjvKhahLANkv-1200-80.jpg.webp

• The company's Designed for Samsung Gaming Hub program is on course, having recently collaborated with Performance Designed Products LLC (PDP) to launch the first "Designed for Samsung Gaming Hub" controller, the Replay Midnight Blue.
  • The entry is already available on pre-order for $49.99 at PDP, Amazon, and Best Buy, though it's temporarily out of stock (at the time of writing).
The controller ships with an in-built rechargeable battery, which promises 40 hours of uninterrupted gameplay per charge. It also features a Samsung Gaming Hub home button, which will let you launch the dedicated Gaming Hub instantly. It's complemented with "an easy-to-use TV volume control button" designed to enhance the gameplay experience.

According to Samsung's Head of Service Partnerships Group, Jiho Ha:

"Samsung recognizes the indispensable role of accessories in elevating gaming experiences. Building on our already-high level of compatibility, the 'Designed for Samsung Gaming Hub' program will see us collaborating with trusted partners to craft accessories that further enhance the premier experience of the Samsung Gaming Hub."

Via WindowsCentral

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Samsung missed annother opportunity to make a controller for people with symetrical hands.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Well that's a controller alright... One I will never support.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
This makes me chuckle when I remember the story of Microsoft offering to sell the Xbox division to Samsung late in the 360 generation, only to have the deal implode when it got to the point where MS had to show Samsung the books and the amount of money Xbox bled scared Samsung off.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
This makes me chuckle when I remember the story of Microsoft offering to sell the Xbox division to Samsung late in the 360 generation, only to have the deal implode when it got to the point where MS had to show Samsung the books and the amount of money Xbox bled scared Samsung off.

Cnn News GIF by Travis