Scuf Reflex Pro (PS5 Pro Controller) and Sony InZone H9 Headphone Unboxing - TheRelaxingEnd

Status
Not open for further replies.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
h9 seems like a waste of money.
hot on the ears according to some reviews and ANC is a waste for home use.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
100% agree, these 3rd party controllers never feel as good as 1st party ones...even thought hey cost almost twice what a premium 1st party controller might.

That's why I went with an AIM modded controller. It's an original DS, painted and with 4 remappable back buttons.

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
h9 seems like a waste of money.
hot on the ears according to some reviews and ANC is a waste for home use.

H7 headset seems like a good option tho.

Apparently they sound noticeably better than the Pulse headset.

Basically it’s a better sounding headset for an extra $100.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
H7 headset seems like a good option tho.

Apparently they sound noticeably better than the Pulse headset.

Basically it’s a better sounding headset for an extra $100.
I am looking at h7 an maaaybe if the mic was detachable which it is not.
Pulse 3d is smaller, cheaper and looks good. I just keep it on my desk so this matters a bit. And honestly I love pulse 3d sound. Only battery is a bit suck at 10-12 hours

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Never liked the name Scuf, it puts me off cos whenever I see it, I think of scruffy.

• haha
Reactions: SLB1904

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
I am looking at h7 an maaaybe if the mic was detachable which it is not.
Pulse 3d is smaller, cheaper and looks good. I just keep it on my desk so this matters a bit. And honestly I love pulse 3d sound. Only battery is a bit suck at 10-12 hours
Yeah would be nice if the mic was removable.

The H7 has 1 other nice feature over the Pulse - a volume wheel instead of click buttons.

So you have more precise control of the volume level.

And you can connect the H7 to a phone via Bluetooth while still connected to PS5. Pretty cool.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Yeah would be nice if the mic was removable.

The H7 has 1 other nice feature over the Pulse - a volume wheel instead of click buttons.

So you have more precise control of the volume level.

And you can connect the H7 to a phone via Bluetooth while still connected to PS5. Pretty cool.
I like the clicks because I can have always my OCD standardized "2 clicks from the max" o_O
And volume wheels tend to introduce imbalance over time (rare but can happen!)

D

Deleted member 140

100% agree, these 3rd party controllers never feel as good as 1st party ones...even thought hey cost almost twice what a premium 1st party controller might.

I owned two SCUF DS4 controller and both had quality issues over time! They make very good looking and promising controller, but for that kind of money, the quality isn't acceptable.

Since then, I'm going original Sony only!

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I owned two SCUF DS4 controller and both had quality issues over time! They make very good looking and promising controller, but for that kind of money, the quality isn't acceptable.

Since then, I'm going original Sony only!

Yeah, Scuf is so pricey... they need to get quality up or it will not end well in the longterm for their business.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 140

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
they're not worth the price. even when the xbox elite controller came out and made their xbox offering irrelevant, they still had the nerve to charge more than MS's official offering.

now all you see them push is playstation controllers. well, if i had stock in this company, i'd be bailing pretty soon. dualsense pro is the deathblow.

remember these guys have the nerve to sell tubes of 'GAMER GRIP' hand Gel for $10... https://scufgaming.com/gamer-grip-1oz

Status
Not open for further replies.