SE Is Publishing A Square Enix Digital Content Viewer Dedicated For Viewing & Listening Art Books, Soundtracks or Videos From Square Enix

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
store.playstation

Square Enix Digital Content Viewer is a dedicated application for viewing or listening to digital content such as art books, soundtracks or videos that may be included with some Square Enix game titles.

* Square Enix Digital Content Viewer may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
*A persistent Internet connection is required to use Square Enix Digital Content Viewer and to access your digital contents.
*Digital content is not included in Square Enix Digital Content Viewer application itself.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
It’s platform exclusive to PlayStation 4 & 5.
You know what‘s coming.

Prepare for mass meltdowns of Japan xenophobs!
Scumbags hiding now.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
It’s platform exclusive to PlayStation 4 & 5.
You know what‘s coming.

Prepare for mass meltdowns of Japan xenophobs!
Scumbags hiding now.

Wtf is this shit. Not even first party got this treatment.

So Jimbo decides to call dip on SE with Sony bag and made a deal with Phil about FF14?

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Wtf is this shit. Not even first party got this treatment.

So Jimbo decides to dip in SE with Sony bag and made a deal with Phil about FF14?
I told you the doom and gloom mongers just were exaggerating. FF14 makes sense coming to Xbox, because the contracts existed likely very much before Sony was considering acquiring Square Enix. I can remember interviews from 2016 were Phil Spencer were talking first time about bringing FF14 to Xbox.
Anyway FF14 will flop on Xbox because nobody of these cheap bots will pay 15 Euro or Dollars per month. It’s going to even flop even harder than Phantasy Star Online 2.
Square Enix will be the best acquisition Sony ever will do.

Reactions: Ronin714

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I told you the doom and gloom mongers just were exaggerating. FF14 makes sense coming to Xbox, because the contracts existed likely very much before Sony was considering acquiring Square Enix. I can remember interviews from 2016 were Phil Spencer were talking first time about bringing FF14 to Xbox.
Anyway FF14 will flop on Xbox because nobody of these cheap bots will pay 15 Euro or Dollars per month. It’s going to even flop even harder than Phantasy Star Online 2.
Square Enix will be the best acquisition Sony ever will do.
Eh I will see when it happens. Sony thinks really hard when they try to acquire something this big.

Either way this is the most bizzare shit I have ever seen. Like imagine we get to see animations, artworks and other exclusive stuffs here.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Eh I will see when it happens. Sony thinks really hard when they try to acquire something this big.

Either way this is the most bizzare shit I have ever seen. Like imagine we get to see animations, artworks and other exclusive stuffs here.
Well feel free to believe whatever you want. But I am staying with it, Sony is going to acquire them even more because of the shared synergies corporate wide. They are a treasure drove for their Anime Business with Gangan Comics alone. Expertise in Mobile Gaming and GaaS is a bonus.
This news is nothing to underestimate, exclusive to PS. No Switch, Xbox or PC App.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Well feel free to believe whatever you want. But I am staying with it, Sony is going to acquire them even more because of the shared synergies corporate wide. They are a treasure drove for their Anime Business with Gangan Comics alone. Expertise in Mobile Gaming and GaaS is a bonus.
This news is nothing to underestimate, exclusive to PS. No Switch, Xbox or PC App.

Sony Music acquires Crinchyroll from AT&T for 1.2 billion USD
Sony Interactive Entertainment acquires Bungie for 3.6 billion USD

Those are the biggest acquisitions in the last 10 years, can't possibly think SIE will acquire Square Enix for like 800 billion yen. My guess is Sony gonna buy like 10% of Square Enix shares like Kadokawa 2%

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Sony Music acquires Crinchyroll from AT&T for 1.2 billion USD
Sony Interactive Entertainment acquires Bungie for 3.6 billion USD

Those are the biggest acquisitions in the last 10 years, can't possibly think SIE will acquire Square Enix for like 800 billion yen. My guess is Sony gonna buy like 10% of Square Enix shares like Kadokawa 2%
Nah Sony won’t buy shares ever again in Square Enix. It’s either a full acquisition or none.
It didn’t work out for them and 10% is a joke. As long as they don’t have the majority of shares they can tell Square Enix shit. We have seen it two times, Square Enix backstabbed Sony two times: Yoichi Wada and Matsuda.
Sony won’t take any risks. Either whole acquisition or never.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Sony never makes sense and Jeff Grubb or Greg Miller don't know anything. They just red it on twitter like everyone else.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Sony never makes sense and Jeff Grubb or Greg Miller don't know anything. They just red it on twitter like everyone else.
No they both had different and multiple sources.
Nobody was reporting until Jeff Grubb and Greg Miller started talking about it. It’s was Push Square, Dualshockers etc. who were repeating what Grubb and Miller were telling.