Sea of Stars has sold 100k copies on day one

MaxParrish

8 Jan 2023
Considering that this game is free day one on both Playstation and xbox this is a really good number.
Yeah, I suppose most of the sales comes from Steam or other PC shops. Ps sales could still be significant, given that less of 50 % of PS owner have Plus and the game is a classic single player mainly offline experience

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Yeah, I suppose most of the sales comes from Steam or other PC shops. Ps sales could still be significant, given that less of 50 % of PS owner have Plus and the game is a classic single player mainly offline experience
It's also on the Switch

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I bought it. Might buy it twice across pc and ps5 if it ends up being good, got about 3 hours in last night and I'm up to where the demo is

Reactions: JAHGamer

iAMJeffy

29 Oct 2022
Just played Sea of Stars on the PS5 for just over an hour. Quite fun old school JRPG and beautiful pixel work and art in game. It's turn based but combat is bit more engaging, not going to spoil how unless asked.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
People keep saying it’s free with PS plus… PS Plus Extra that is… y’all had me thinking it was the monthly freebie 😞

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Started it today, needed a break from Wo Long. Well deserved, hope the best release of the week isn't overlooked by other trashy releases.