Seems like Spider-Man 2 is "going woke" with "diversity, positivity, optimism and progressive thought" šŸ˜

MiyazakiLovesKojima

There are cultural street festivals with dancing cooking you can almost smell. Rainbow and Ukrainian flags hang in front of stores. People speak in the languages in which theyā€™re fluent, whether that means English, Spanish, or ASL.
And missions often up the positivity ante. Some of my favourites are ones where there isnā€™t even any fighting or action, but rather Spidey just doing friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man stuff. Like when he helps a gay kid arrange a series of surprises around campus for his boyfriend.
Leaked footage of Spider-Man praying alongside @Bo_Hazem during an important side mission in NYC Ground Zeroes šŸ¤­
9cccc4c315b2ad1045df3ced0686f513.jpg

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Itā€™d be more bizarre if Spider-Man didnā€™t encounter these things at all whilst living in modern NYC.

• Informative
Reactions: Entropi

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
The flags I understand, whatever, but I think I like the more classic style non-politically motivated side missions, you know helping a kid get his balloon back, saving someone from some street thugs, stopping a bank robbery - helping LGBT affiliated individuals with their dates seems a little strange for a superhero.