Shadows of Doubt releases on September 26 for PS5

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
If you haven't heard of Shadows of Doubt, it's an amazing detective sim in a fully explorable city (every building, every room) and where all NPCs have routines.

Shadows of Doubt is an immersive crime-solving detective sim that puts players in the role of a private investigator, scouring the city for clues and evidence on the search for suspects responsible for various crimes and misdemeanours.

As a private detective, you’ll take on tasks and investigations ranging from theft and sordid affairs, through to kidnappings and murder, uncovering evidence through various means to track down your suspect. Our dream is for players to feel fully immersed as a PI wandering the streets of a dynamic, living city. You can buy and decorate your own apartment, while every street, building, and room is fully explorable, giving you the freedom to fully discover – and investigate – the sci-fi noir world we’ve created.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Not too sure how many people will buy this on PS5 but I hope for the best.
These kind of games don't come very often, even with the metric ton of indie titles being released on Steam nowadays.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
The world looks cool but the models are intensely off putting to me