Show us your gaming setup(s)

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Obligatory new forum thread, surprised there's not one yet. What is everybody rocking?

20200112_025031.jpg

20200112_024842.jpg

20200112_024829.jpg

20200112_024503.jpg

20210307_210723.jpg

20200112_024308.jpg

20200112_024257.jpg

20200112_024007.jpg

20200112_023743.jpg

20200112_023451.jpg

20200112_023404.jpg

20200112_023019.jpg

20200112_023010.jpg

20200112_022841.jpg

20200112_022701.jpg

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Oh wow @DynamiteCop where the hell do you live, so I can take over that room? It looks amazing, congrats!

At some point in the next few years I'll be building a home and one of my projects is to get a separate "room/house" of about 25sq/m for a home music studios + gaming. Your setup just gave me so many good ideas on how I can set it up, especially the multi-tv set up for different systems.

Really cool mate.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Amazing @rofif , I love your Lego and Technic sets particularly.

We need updates from @Sleepy Brown and @Warnen too!
I find these lego bits help to enrich the place a lot!
I've been thinking about changing the desk but can't find anything worthy with similar dimensions. Mechanical desks would have legs too narrow and there would be no room for the storage unit. So guess I am still using this desk

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I find these lego bits help to enrich the place a lot!
I've been thinking about changing the desk but can't find anything worthy with similar dimensions. Mechanical desks would have legs too narrow and there would be no room for the storage unit. So guess I am still using this desk

Desk looks very clean and sturdy to me... I absolutely agree about the Lego, really gives a lot of personality to the place.

Let us know if you get anymore Lego too!

Reactions: rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I am still exploring the possibility of replacing my desk. What about stuff like this?
Bamboo top + blue ikea alex drawer on the right and either straight black/grey/bamboo legs or metal or wooden stool on the left....
I would like to reduce the black colorway a bit but not sure if bamboo all of sudden would at all fit in that corner. The only other "not black" thing in that living room is the lamp in the corner lol (lower in spoiler). We already managed to introduce "not black" colors with lamps, sofa, cabinets and so on. I think the black + lighter grey works

My hope is that the bamboo desk (or any other desk) would look less bulky and be a bit more airy for the legs during the summer. The walls on both sides get toasty in the summer. Also, the black desk is a dust magnet and the top is very thick. Alex drawers also fit a bit more than the current solution but that barely matters. Standing desk was also under consideration with custom wooden top but the problem is that any the legs are always taking too much room and there is not enough left for set of drawers. I must have drawers at my desk.

The picture is taken from kitchen entrance. The hallway with other room, entrance and bathroom is to the left. It's a small but hopefully coy place which I am constantly trying to improve.
EopJVpz.jpg

desk pic repeat for lazy scrollers!
9mubNmt.jpeg

Last edited:
  • fire

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I am still exploring the possibility of replacing my desk. What about stuff like this?
Bamboo top + blue ikea alex drawer on the right and either straight black/grey/bamboo legs or metal or wooden stool on the left....
I would like to reduce the black colorway a bit but not sure if bamboo all of sudden would at all fit in that corner. The only other "not black" thing in that living room is the lamp in the corner lol (lower in spoiler). We already managed to introduce "not black" colors with lamps, sofa, cabinets and so on. I think the black + lighter grey works

My hope is that the bamboo desk (or any other desk) would look less bulky and be a bit more airy for the legs during the summer. The walls on both sides get toasty in the summer. Also, the black desk is a dust magnet and the top is very thick. Alex drawers also fit a bit more than the current solution but that barely matters. Standing desk was also under consideration with custom wooden top but the problem is that any the legs are always taking too much room and there is not enough left for set of drawers. I must have drawers at my desk.

The picture is taken from kitchen entrance. The hallway with other room, entrance and bathroom is to the left. It's a small but hopefully coy place which I am constantly trying to improve.
EopJVpz.jpg

desk pic repeat for lazy scrollers!
9mubNmt.jpeg

Only thing I am thinking is that the new table / furniture doesn't match the rest of the room....

I think the room looks great, even with the laundry.... we all gotta do some laundry from time to time.

Reactions: rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Only thing I am thinking is that the new table / furniture doesn't match the rest of the room....

I think the room looks great, even with the laundry.... we all gotta do some laundry from time to time.
yeah that’s what I think too probably. Think I will hold out for now. I am happy with it as is.
About the laundry… washer dryer would be a better purchase than a needles desk :p I know single combo units suck but I have no room for separate dryer

• Shake