Show us your gaming setup(s)

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Show us your gaming setup(s)?
Also post one special/fav gaming thing you like to show off.

My console gaming space
DyfnUL4.jpg

LG77 OLED, PS5, Onkyo AVR +5.1 speakers

My office+gaming setup is not presentable yet so instead I'll show you my custom keyboard.
IMAG0264.jpg

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The Soundbar is the Q950A? Damn that's a small space for it.
I have one and it really needs room to breathe and shine.
yes. Q950A. not sure it is small or not, but i am pretty happy. to game, watch series and films is great. i feel almost like in cinema :)
only down side that they scamming people, because they let you think that it is hdmi 2.1 and it isn't. they are using loophole :)
price was good, so i am not very angry :D

Sharinghack

21 Jun 2022
Lisbon, Portugal
www.pushvfx.com
yes. Q950A. not sure it is small or not, but i am pretty happy. to game, watch series and films is great. i feel almost like in cinema :)
only down side that they scamming people, because they let you think that it is hdmi 2.1 and it isn't. they are using loophole :)
Do you mean the e-Arc port or the passthroughs?

But yeah I'm pretty happy as well, it's a different experience to game or watch films with it.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Do you mean the e-Arc port or the passthroughs?

But yeah I'm pretty happy as well, it's a different experience to game or watch films with it.
aren't they the same? it is hdmi 2.0b with a patch. i don't use passthrough because it bottlenecks PS5.
i am using my TV as passthrough to soundbar's e-arc. my PS5, PS4 and PC connected to TV :)

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
My Console gaming space:
cC0f8zA.jpg

My pc gaming space:
m28aSMy.jpg

As a fun side note. My buddy also got lg c1 last year but he got deep into simracing and this is what we were building at his place this week!
It's so hot, we barely managed to move lg c1 to his wife room (lol she allowed him to get the monitors for the lg!) and connect everything badly just to try it late at night. Cable management will have to come later. His setup was very similar to mine before that.
The monitors are 3x180hz 1440p nanoips from lg. Not to bad
5yOE0jT.jpg

mE7G9Q2.jpg

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
My Console gaming space:
cC0f8zA.jpg

My pc gaming space:
m28aSMy.jpg

As a fun side note. My buddy also got lg c1 last year but he got deep into simracing and this is what we were building at his place this week!
It's so hot, we barely managed to move lg c1 to his wife room (lol she allowed him to get the monitors for the lg!) and connect everything badly just to try it late at night. Cable management will have to come later. His setup was very similar to mine before that.
The monitors are 3x180hz 1440p nanoips from lg. Not to bad
5yOE0jT.jpg

mE7G9Q2.jpg

I also got the Lego Bonsai tree, great choice I think.... it looks beautiful.

You an artist?

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I also got the Lego Bonsai tree, great choice I think.... it looks beautiful.

You an artist?
No, I am an engineer. As far removed from art as possible. I do have Lego world map hanging on other wall though!
You are probably asking about hands. I just like wooden hands :p these ones are from ikea.
I did dabbled in some basic carpentry about 15 years ago… enough to make few wooden hearts, Crappy roses or some jewellery box…. And cutting boards for whole family.
But no. I don’t do any art any my carpentry skills are gone too.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
No, I am an engineer. As far removed from art as possible. I do have Lego world map hanging on other wall though!
You are probably asking about hands. I just like wooden hands :p these ones are from ikea.
I did dabbled in some basic carpentry about 15 years ago… enough to make few wooden hearts, Crappy roses or some jewellery box…. And cutting boards for whole family.
But no. I don’t do any art any my carpentry skills are gone too.

We have a Lego and Technic thread in Mos Eisley Cantina / off topic... you should check it out! :)

I love woodworking but also have not done in a while!