Silent Hill 2 Remake takes over 20 hours to complete, says Bloober Team

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Bloober Team creative director and lead designer for Silent Hill 2 Remake has confirmed the psychological horror game will take 16-18 hours to complete on average, but teased that it will take "more than 20 hours" for players to find "everything that [the team] put into the game and things we've hidden for you".

In a message posted to X/Twitter, Mateusz Lenart hinted that even that kind of run time would likely not include "the new game plus and all the endings".

Asked what he was most proud of later in the same X thread, Lenart said:

"I'm proud of everything truly. But if I would need to chose I think the general flow of the game and new level design/puzzles approach. I believe we've been able to find a nice balance between the memory of the original locations and new content that will be able to surprise even the long time fans of SH2."

via Eurogamer

Reactions: YeezyDude
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Watching 45 minutes of gameplay now , it looks great apart from the gun play which is all over the place seems more focused on melee & stomping like in dead space

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
As a PS2 owner. I'll probably get OG SH2 again. Considering the second hand price was 100 at the start of the year, hopefully it goes down a bit more at launch.

Screenshot_20240824_104638_CeX.jpg

Screenshot_20240824_104736_PS App.jpg