Since its "stupid thread" season i will join in as well. Where is the PS5 Pro?

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
It has been years, literally years and still no PS5 Pro. Who do Sony think they are? Nintendo released a new switch with a fancy holding stand a new screen and xbox has made a billion controllers. And Sony has done shit. Last new game was Helldivers 2, literally decades ago.
Fuck you Sony.

xoxoxo

Love, Batzy

• haha
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and Entropi

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I think components are too expensive right now.
For a PS5 pro first Sony needs to price cut PS5 something they are having a hard time to achieve.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
They'll give you a Pro when teams start actually using the power of the default version. In this cross-gen era there's no point to having a Pro version.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It has been years, literally years and still no PS5 Pro. Who do Sony think they are? Nintendo released a new switch with a fancy holding stand a new screen and xbox has made a billion controllers. And Sony has done shit. Last new game was Helldivers 2, literally decades ago.
Fuck you Sony.

xoxoxo

Love, Batzy
I know you are joking, @Batzy, and yes, I understand there have been a lot of doom-and-gloom posts on the forums lately, most of them, repeating the same usual points.

The mod team are aware of this, and if they get partially egregious, we will clamp down on them.

We need to have a fine balance between discussion and criticism but also curb the constant negativity, the forums are meant to be a place of enjoyment and fun.

I am moving this thread to Archive,

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
September announcement I guess two months before release like they did with the Ps4 Pro