SNK VS. CAPCOM SVC CHAOS|Trailer (Available Now on PS4, Switch, and Steam)

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
With this release and the Marvel collection, it's clear that Capcom and their partners(SNK/Marvel) are looking into reviving their crossover fighting franchises.

Fighting game fans have been eating good in the last few years, yes we have.

• party
Reactions: 2spooky5me
26 Nov 2023
With this release and the Marvel collection, it's clear that Capcom and their partners(SNK/Marvel) are looking into reviving their crossover fighting franchises.

Fighting game fans have been eating good in the last few years, yes we have.
Not even just that but Terry and Mai are gonna be the first crossover characters in the history of Street Fighter too, I’d say with both SNK franchises making a huge comeback and SF6 seemingly on top of the world, it’s very, very likely they’re looking to do a crossover game. But yeah, FG scene is pretty damn crazy right now

Wing84

7 Feb 2024
From an Xbox console exclusive to "What's an Xbox?"

Jokes aside, this gives me hope that we'll see SvC on modern consoles. Probably with staggered releases per entry.

• haha
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Not even just that but Terry and Mai are gonna be the first crossover characters in the history of Street Fighter too, I’d say with both SNK franchises making a huge comeback and SF6 seemingly on top of the world, it’s very, very likely they’re looking to do a crossover game. But yeah, FG scene is pretty damn crazy right now

Yeah, but it's still sort of an awkward time.
SNK has a lot of games in the works and I don't know if they have the bandwidth right now.
Capcom would most likely do a MvC instead of a CVS game if they were to make a crossover game.

But yeah, totally right that FG scene is booming.
And the looming release of 2XKO could insert a lot of new blood to the scene next year or in 2026.
Like, for sure a bunch of FGC veterans are going to try the game.
But I can only imagine the amount players from China/SEA/SK that may try this game because of LoL and how they might introduce non-endemics to the scene.

Last edited:

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
According to GameFAQs, the largest fighting game fanbase is on Xbox… so if this game skips Xbox, it is "garbage", lmao.

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I thought this including the capcom games.
Great stuff but now we need the SNK vs Capcom 2, with online mode and then a sequel in KOF 13 graphics lol

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Not interested at all, give me CvS 1 and 2, this should have been included in a CvS collection.

Reactions: BroodCorp

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Plenty of filler but they're holding further entries hostage so I have to buy.

Edit: thought this was the Marvel Vs collection.