So when exactly did CoD change from war game to Nicki Minaj &alike?

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Like, Nicki Minaj, DIablo characters, and etc. It doesn't seem anything like Black Ops anymore. Also, why did it change?

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
I would assume these bundles sell a lot otherwise the vocal minority who are against these crossover is not the casual market

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
When Warzone became its bottom bitch for CoD monies. It’ll ape Fortnite when it can and guest characters is part of it unfortunately.

Fortnite gets a pass because that game is moving closer to smash bros and mario kart than shooter.

For CoD and Mortal Kombat? Eh I think it cheapens it. Are they running out of ideas for actual gameplay content to sustain seasonal content? It’s just gimmicks now? Could be.

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
When Warzone became its bottom bitch for CoD monies. It’ll ape Fortnite when it can and guest characters is part of it unfortunately.

Fortnite gets a pass because that game is moving closer to smash bros and mario kart than shooter.

For CoD and Mortal Kombat? Eh I think it cheapens it. Are they running out of ideas for actual gameplay content to sustain seasonal content? It’s just gimmicks now? Could be.

I don't like it in Tekken and Battlefield either, it really breaks the immersion.

I know COD isn't meant to be realistic like ARMA but it was somewhat grounded as a arcade semi mil sim shooter. I can't take it seriously when I see Clowns,Anime girls and Nick Minaj running around with diamond guns.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
No idea what you are refering to... using my immagination:
Nicki Minaj Yes GIF