Sonic 3 releases in December 2024

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Jim Carrey will reprise his role as the mad scientist with the formidable facial hair in “Sonic the Hedgehog 3.” The news comes despite the fact that (and here there be spoilers) the second film in the series ended with Dr. Robotnik falling from a giant robot to the ground below, a potentially fatal tumble. In the film’s post-credits scene, however, it is revealed that Dr. Robotnik’s body has not been found, setting the stage for Sonic’s main antagonist to make a dramatic return.

Last edited:

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
For a second I confused this with the genesis sonic game lol. Also that laugh at the end was funny for some reason.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
For a second I confused this with the genesis sonic game lol. Also that laugh at the end was funny for some reason.
In fairness they are cribbing the logo from S&K. But then I guess one of the Shadow games did that anway.

• brain
Reactions: Snes nes

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I've never had a chance to see the first 2 sonic movies, how are they?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I've never had a chance to see the first 2 sonic movies, how are they?
They are decent entertainment, loads of fan service.

But as game adaptations go, I liked Mario and Detective Pikachu better.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
They are decent entertainment, loads of fan service.

But as game adaptations go, I liked Mario and Detective Pikachu better.
I don't know how can any adults watch these types of movies

I took my daughter to watch Pikachu like 4 years ago back when she's 9. It doesn't even make sense like any other kid's movies like, Doraemon eg. Also the CGI look weirder than your normal kid's animations.

But the kids around are pretty into it so yea, that is good. People too busy watching stock market or something to notice the kids.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I don't know how can any adults watch these types of movies

I took my daughter to watch Pikachu like 4 years ago back when she's 9. It doesn't even make sense like any other kid's movies like, Doraemon eg. Also the CGI look weirder than your normal kid's animations.

But the kids around are pretty into it so yea, that is good. People too busy watching stock market or something to notice the kids.
Meh I don't mind.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I can't wait to watch this one but first I got to watch the first two movies then this one.