Sons of the Forest 1.0 launches with creative mode, a new ending.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
16776930494987.jpg
After a year in early access, you can now grab your loyal buddy Kelvin and jump back in to play the full release of Sons of the Forest. If you're wondering what's new in the 1.0 version of the terrifying survival game… well, there's kind of a lot.

Along with a new title sequence at the start of the game, there's a new choice-based ending, and more cutscenes have been added. Remember Timmy from the original The Forest? He's back and is now voiced by none other than Shawn Ashmore (Lamplighter from The Boys, Iceman from X-Men, and Jack from Quantum Break).

As for actual gameplay stuff, there's now a sickness system that comes from drinking bad water or eating spoiled food, and a couple of mutants are joining the chaos: one is named Legsy because it has a lot of legs, and the other is named Holey for reasons I don't want to speculate on. Gliders are now foldable so they can fit snugly in your tremendously massive backpack, and the world contains more paths, caves, and points of interest to discover.
Source

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I'm pretty tempted to get this game, but I already have like 5 other recent collect wood and stone games.