Sony Pictures confirms that "UNCHARTED 2" movie is happening!

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I still haven't watched the first movie as it looked like a Frankenstein mess with so many set pieces from different games crammed into one movie.

How do they even go about course correcting? Maybe I should watch it one of the days

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
meh, how about a new game.
Just gimme an Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Remaster with Uncharted 4 physics. 😫

Unless they do a Sully prequel, Sam / Chloe / Cutter spin off ... Or Cassie spin off, don't see how the franchise progresses

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The first movie was very entertainment.
Who did Natan really get what the role needs.

I hope this one is good to.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Out of all the big budget popcorn summer flicks I’ve seen over the decades… that uncharted movie is possibly the worst of the worst.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Just gimme an Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Remaster with Uncharted 4 physics. 😫

Unless they do a Sully prequel, Sam / Chloe / Cutter spin off ... Or Cassie spin off, don't see how the franchise progresses
If Sony wanted a live service out the gate especially a live service that keeps pumping content for Uncharted they should remake uncharted multiplayer & combine all map & content from 4 & release it as a $40 bundle live service uncharted multiplayer that gets future content. At the very least if there making a new uncharted & a remake of Uncharted drake fortune they have a multiplayer side for that community which honestly can easily sit around 10K-25K on PC not even considering console which wouldn’t be bad then inject PS ip as skins like a day gone x uncharted, breaking bad (Walter white) uncharted or the boys x uncharted since Sony already does the boys collabs w COD which is own by there competitor.

Or make it F2P which I think Uncharted 4 multiplayer is already. Either way Uncharted 2 & 3 multiplayer was golden I miss the fun gameplay & community. Crysis multiplayer is also mad fun & underrated

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Still sad that PS does these remakes & instead of funneling the potential new audience by synergizing it with the movie/cross media people outside the platform wait knowing it will come to PC shortly.

Talk about not capturing a new audience & funneling them into PS hardware where they would buy a console, the game (taking 100% cuts), selling possible PS+/ MTX (taking 100% cuts) or selling other 3rd party taking 30% cuts & giving consumer the chance on buying on a direct competitor or waiting/ignoring PS own ecosystem for PC/Steam. Steam & Nintendo will always be on top by having there ip on complete lockdown & seeking other methods of broadening its audience to its platform & expanding w other ventures.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
If Sony wanted a live service out the gate especially a live service that keeps pumping content for Uncharted they should remake uncharted multiplayer & combine all map & content from 4 & release it as a $40 bundle live service uncharted multiplayer that gets future content. At the very least if there making a new uncharted & a remake of Uncharted drake fortune they have a multiplayer side for that community which honestly can easily sit around 10K-25K on PC not even considering console which wouldn’t be bad then inject PS ip as skins like a day gone x uncharted, breaking bad (Walter white) uncharted or the boys x uncharted since Sony already does the boys collabs w COD which is own by there competitor.

Or make it F2P which I think Uncharted 4 multiplayer is already. Either way Uncharted 2 & 3 multiplayer was golden I miss the fun gameplay & community. Crysis multiplayer is also mad fun & underrated
Uncharted 3 Multiplayer was basically their first true GaaS game anyways. Got so much support, free maps, modes and weekly events. I even got the chance to play with Naughty Dog developers on weekends.

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer went F2P unfortunately they didn't make Uncharted 4 free to play, which is it a shame. But I assume Naughty Dog is ashamed of the state they left that game in and also they probably didn't want to support it anymore even though they didn't even finish the rap map.

But am Uncharted Online is literally a gold mine.

OP
OP
O

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Uncharted 3 Multiplayer was basically their first true GaaS game anyways. Got so much support, free maps, modes and weekly events. I even got the chance to play with Naughty Dog developers on weekends.

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer went F2P unfortunately they didn't make Uncharted 4 free to play, which is it a shame. But I assume Naughty Dog is ashamed of the state they left that game in and also they probably didn't want to support it anymore even though they didn't even finish the rap map.

But am Uncharted Online is literally a gold mine.
Littlebigplanet came out in 2008