Sony the only keeping their legacy digital stores alive Xbox360 closes

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Xbox 360 digital store closes down and 100s of games will be lost just like the Wii and Wii U stores are closed already. Sony still keeps their PS3 store open fighting the lonely fight for game preservation.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Uh... Sony tried to shut PS3 store down alongside psp/Vita/minis the other year, pretty sure they still intend to?

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Uh... Sony tried to shut PS3 store down alongside psp/Vita/minis the other year, pretty sure they still intend to?

They listened to the fans, did xbox fans even try to save the service?

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Ah I see what you mean. In theory though if XB players kick up a simillar fuss, MS would backtrack too.
There doesn't seem to be much fuss.

It was in the news cycle then forgotten.

We all know why.

PlayStation got shit on due to bad faith actors who don't actually care but just want to join the bandwagon.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022

We all know why.

PlayStation got shit on due to bad faith actors who don't actually care but just want to join the bandwagon.
Totally agree man. Sorry I misunderstood theOP slightly :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

We all know why.

I'm not gonna start to care for them, so let xbox 360 die in silence.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I won't talk about MS decisions because there things way more wrong with them and Xbox than just close a old digital store.
Let's focus here in what is important to us PlayStation fans.

Sony tried to shutdown PS3, Vita and PSP stores.
Got backslash and back in their decision.

But it is not that simple... Sony back only in the PS3 and Vita... PSP store was shutdown like planeed.
What that means?
IMO that decision to matain PS3 and Vita stores are only temporary (how many years? I don't know) but that eventually will shutdown them.
So PS fans needs to accept that will happen no matter what they do and that their voice will be listem only to a point.

Said that I appreciate that Sony is mataining them the max possible to make us happy.