@SpawnWaveMedia and @MysticRyan are collaborating on a new PlayStation podcast.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
no thanks. And xross media is a stupid name
lol mods really edited this? 😂 we're really not allowed to call youtubers idiots?

Spawnwave always seemed like a PS hater that really tried to hide it lol
Yep, he's a Nintendo shill that only brings in Xbox scumbags to his show to talk about PS topics.... And Mystic is pretty much just dreamcastguy with better production value,

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It will be good to have more voices dedicated to the community, I hope they bring different perspectives than the ones we have in abundance.

Reactions: Papacheeks

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Nah, I dropped Mystic while ago, and I am glad I did. When he started shilling to other podcasts and pretending to be "neutral", I knew it was time.
Also, you can clearly see a trend when he starts making clickbait/negative topic videos when he DID start collaborating with others.

Spawnwave is just a pure opportunist, and brings NOTHING to the table, other than parroting everything "Godly" about Nintendo.
If he wants to make a Playstation-centric podcast, you know he's in desperate need for attention and YT bucks. Just like how a few Xbots jumped ship and are trying to get in with the Playstation community, lmao.

@shrike0fth0rns

If any podcast needs PLAYERESSENCE or RGT85 on their show... H*LL NO!
No support from me.

Last edited:

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Are there any good gaming related podcasts?
MBG. He copes a bit at times, but at least he's honest about what he thinks. He had a meltdown over the last state of play.

Btw hes 8 hours stream PlayStation Showcase reactions are peak streaming. Especially the one where he cosplayed as snake and you could watch him dying inside as the 2023 showcase went on lmao

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
lol mods really edited this? 😂 we're really not allowed to call youtubers idiots?

Yep, he's a Nintendo shill that only brings in Xbox scumbags to his show to talk about PS topics.... And Mystic is pretty much just dreamcastguy with better production value,
So he’s another RGT 85. Lol

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
MBG. He copes a bit at times, but at least he's honest about what he thinks. He had a meltdown over the last state of play.

Btw hes 8 hours stream PlayStation Showcase reactions are peak streaming. Especially the one where he cosplayed as snake and you could watch him dying inside as the 2023 showcase went on lmao
He’s stupid for having a meltdown. He should have known that this was not a showcase with big announcements.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Mystic Ryan is a Reset Era propagandist and frankly should not be trusted and Spawn Wave is either being negative towards PlayStation or poking fun at PlayStation. These two people never have their own opinions.

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Also seems like every week, one of the big xbox groups suddenly announces they are making a playstation channel after only every shitting on the platform not even for the valid reasons at timez

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters