Splinter Cell fans are getting excited about a possible update on the remake in June

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Ubisoft announced its next online showcase on April 3, promising new information on "updates and upcoming releases." No further details were shared—don't want to spoil any surprises—but long-suffering Splinter Cell fans perked up when Twitter user MauroNL3 noted that Ubisoft Toronto, the studio making the game, had changed its Facebook header and profile images to Sam Fisher's iconic glowing goggles just the day before.

Maaaybe some news on Splinter Cell Remake. Ubisoft Toronto changed their Facebook header and profile picture just yesterday.

(Image credit: MauroNL3 (Twitter))
https://twitter.com/MauroNL3/status/1775591733885100129

It is, admittedly, very thin as evidence goes, and unfortunately there's not much to support it. Ubisoft didn't even acknowledge the existence of the game in its most recent financial report. On the other hand, it did say that the "extent" of its lineup for the next fiscal year, which will include Assassin's Creed Red, Star Wars Outlaws, and The Division Resurgence, will be revealed in its full-year financial results in May, indicating (or at least suggesting) that it's got some secrets to share.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
The games were great up to Double Agent, had a unique feeling. But then became more action focused and ubisoft-ized.

I hope they can bring it back to it's roots. We need games with their own identity.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Completely forgot this was a thing. I got the HD collection about 2 years ago and platinumed the first 3 games. Such a ice nostalgia trip that was.

Definitely getting this one.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Completely forgot this was a thing. I got the HD collection about 2 years ago and platinumed the first 3 games. Such a ice nostalgia trip that was.

Definitely getting this one.
Yeah hope it's true.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The games were great up to Double Agent, had a unique feeling. But then became more action focused and ubisoft-ized.

I hope they can bring it back to it's roots. We need games with their own identity.

Blacklist… the game after it which replaced Ironside actually wasn’t too bad.