Spyro Reignited Trilogy has been added to the Microsoft Store for PC. Could be coming to Game Pass.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Just today, Microsoft opened an official page for Spyro Reignited Trilogy on the Xbox Store for PC. With the game having won a version for Microsoft's official store, it's a sign that it could be coming to the service, since Game Pass titles use games from the store.

Next week will see the announcement of the new batch of games coming to Game Pass in April. The timing seems to match up

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Been wanting to try out the Spyro trilogy for a while since I never played any of them. Hoping they get an upgrade for Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
They should do a relaunch of CTR. By far the best kart racer after Mario kart and they let it die. Just re launch it with cross play on PC/Xbox/PS/Switch and add more content, high FPS support.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
They should do a relaunch of CTR. By far the best kart racer after Mario kart and they let it die. Just re launch it with cross play on PC/Xbox/PS/Switch and add more content, high FPS support.
Best kart racer period.

On topic, this trilogy is dope and I'm genuinely happy more people get to play it, even the freeloaders.

Reactions: Sunrise Ninja
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I want tag team racing one of my favourite games ever really great mash up of platforming & racing & being able to merge vehicles with someone for a 'super' car was really cool would love to get the psp version on ps plus classics atleast

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I got it in 2019 in a $10 humble bundle with Crash Trilogy, COD and more while they are still waiting for it 🤣