Star Wars Eclipse lead writer Adam Williams has left Quantic Dream

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
GVDK2L0WoAAUpkt

Star Wars Eclipse lead writer Adam Williams has left Quantic Dream to start his own studio "together with a group of very talented designers and developers".

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Hearsay is that development has been going badly for years now.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Ok so he went from having somewhat of a chance of releasing a game to less than 10% of a chance as is the case with majority of the new studios that pop up with "talented" developers from xyz

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I wish someone made a list of publicly announced Star Wars projects that have either been cancelled or in development hell, since 2015.

This has to be the worst managed franchise, ever. It's probably worth a bunch of Guinness records. The sheer amount of money burned in pre-production and early production must be ridiculous.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
So whats gona happened to this game? Can sony just buy quantic dream already to ensure this game is finished

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
So whats gona happened to this game? Can sony just buy quantic dream already to ensure this game is finished
Sony have a partnership (I think) with Ballisitc Moon who are the cream of Supermassive Games. They are better off with Ballistic Moon than looking for Quantic Dream who were littered with time bombs of lawsuits on staff abuses. Better off with the safer option with better games.

• brain
Reactions: Airbus

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I assume that at this point he already had completed his job in the game.

Hearsay is that development has been going badly for years now.
AAA games take several years to be developed, which doesn't mean that the game has any issue.

• brain
Reactions: Airbus