5 Jul 2022
United States
Videos:

Blogposts:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Will be buying it when it hits like $50 only because I'm so invested in VR now but I know this will be good.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I wasn't too much into the first : I felt like the map layout was obtuse and you couldn't do fast travel to different parts of the map, so that was irritating.

The combat was weird too : usually in a game with block and parry mechanics, you can hit the block right as the attack would hit you to parry. But in this game, you actually had to block BEFORE being hit to have a chance to block and parry. It took some adjustments on my part.

This is more of a pet peeve, but the animation on the main character was a bit goofy.

But all in all I felt like it was a good first attempt in a series, so curious to see how this sequel improves on those points.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Will play it at some point. Did the first game on the middle difficult except for the final boss which was very hard.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The first game is on my back log, have been looking forward to playing it.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The first game is on my back log, have been looking forward to playing it.
play it, before this one drops. me, personally, enjoy it. it is not perfect but it was really nice to get SP Star Wars game.
second one looks like DLC ( :D ).

second one looks like, they upgraded a lot of systems. they made world more open, while it is still semi open. looks like they added more exploration etc.

Reactions: Sircaw
P

peter42O

Loved Fallen Order so im very much looking forward to Jedi Survivor. Three and a half weeks to go!!!

Reactions: Sircaw

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Played the first one quite late and ended up loving it. Respawn is a top tier dev in my books and this one is shaping up to be even better than the first.

P

peter42O

Newest trailer looked great. Looking forward to Jedi Survivor on the 28th!!!