Star Wars Outlaws has gone gold

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Going gold nowadays just means they compiled the version that's going into the blurays.
However, in a world where massive day-1 patches are the norm, this doesn't mean much anymore.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
everyone for the love of god dont buy this shit, we can get better star wars games from others but don't let ubisoft make money and continue to exist
I’m buying it day 1, game looks like Uncharted x Star Wars, what’s not to like

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Going gold nowadays just means they compiled the version that's going into the blurays.
However, in a world where massive day-1 patches are the norm, this doesn't mean much anymore.
game probably is not even on disc. just 1kb licence :D

Nydius

26 Jun 2024
I look forward to only spending $17.99 for one month to play the "Ultimate Edition" of the game. Why should I ever pay full price for an Ubisoft single player game again when I can pay $18, finish the game, and still have time left on my monthly sub to mess around with other titles or DLC I've missed?

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
I look forward to only spending $17.99 for one month to play the "Ultimate Edition" of the game. Why should I ever pay full price for an Ubisoft single player game again when I can pay $18, finish the game, and still have time left on my monthly sub to mess around with other titles or DLC I've missed?
There are cheaper ways to play this.

Happy Ilker Ayrık GIF by TRT

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m just curious to see how Acolyte has further killed the Star Wars fanbase and if it’ll show in game sales. The show itself is a megaflop.

Good on EA getting away from the licensed Disney trash.

The sooner this comes out the sooner Division 3 gets worked on. Disney Wars…. 🤮