Star Wars Outlaws players will return to Tatooine and its iconic Mos Eisley cantina

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
kay-Star-Wars-Outlaws.jpg

During a panel at San Diego Comic Con this weekend, the developer also stated that during Kass' escapades, she will be able to visit Mos Eisley, and its cantina. I just hope they play the same theme music.

As for new locations, the Outlaws team unveiled Toshara in its video. Toshara is a new moon created for the game and inspired by the African Savannah. The developer stated the "scoundrel fantasy" is at Toshara's "beating heart", promising a location that will "stand out in the Star Wars galaxy".

To do this, the team added a "vibrant" city known as Murugana for players to explore, which has been built into a large, windswept rock. In addition, the planet has its own flora and fauna.

"We have created everything with an authentic approach, so players will experience all these places like someone who actually is there," the developer said.

Reactions: Frozone

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It's weird, Tatooine is meant to be a backwater and yet most of the stories we have these days are focused around the planet.

It's bizarre that the bigger planets ar pretty much ignored.

But I guess it's due to budget and scale reasons.

Reactions: Frozone and Zzero

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
It's weird, Tatooine is meant to be a backwater and yet most of the stories we have these days are focused around the planet.

Its what consoomers want. Small world thinking, right in the memberberries. As for me, I've had enough of Tantooine, enough of wookies.

Last edited:

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Lol, did I really just say "coomers" instead of "consoomers"?

Perrott

21 Jun 2022

Well, in the context of a game centered around the criminal underworld of the Star Wars galaxy, it does make sense for Tatooine to be one of the locations that we'd visit. After all, that's where Jabba the Hutt runs his entire criminal operation from.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Well, in the context of a game centered around the criminal underworld of the Star Wars galaxy, it does make sense for Tatooine to be one of the locations that we'd visit. After all, that's where Jabba the Hutt runs his entire criminal operation from.

True, there are many cartels in the outer rim. Where they can operate without the Empire interfering.