Star Wars Outlaws Previews are Fake Positive!?

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Some 'anti-woke' sites are banned on Re.

thatparkplace
smashjt
boundingintocomics

These sites target games and devs that promote diversity, inclusion, pronouns. Especially this company called Sweet Baby Inc. Their reasoning is they call it 'forced diversity'...and say games are getting ruined.

The story behind this controversy

In this controversy, Kotaku journalist Alyssa Mercante is the main media personality who defends Sweet Baby Inc.

@Sircaw @TubzGaming @Gamernyc78

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Airbus

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I hate to break it to you yall but every publisher butters up media outlets, did we forget how sony flew influencers and media out to play spider-man 2 while pretty much givin them a tour of fake Coney Island with food, activities and gift bags?

F53EuR4bAAA3Lhh.jpg

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
When I was doing gamepress 15-20 years ago… it’s not uncommon to negotiate review scores for continued review copies of future products etc from the pr companies. EA, Nintendo… most do this and I’ve seen it first hand as I was also handling those comms back when. Almost ruined gaming for me. ( I pretty much quit gaming until SF4 and then Destiny 1)

Most critics are full of shit and are just profressional shills. You can’t tell yet? Disney owns everyone and their movies are giant piles of brain dead marvel garbage with 90 metas. Come on now…

Last edited:

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Some 'anti-woke' sites are banned on Re.

thatparkplace
smashjt
boundingintocomics

These sites target games and devs that promote diversity, inclusion, pronouns. Especially this company called Sweet Baby Inc. Their reasoning is they call it 'forced diversity'...and say games are getting ruined.

The story behind this controversy

In this controversy, Kotaku journalist Alyssa Mercante is the main media personality who defends Sweet Baby Inc.

@Sircaw @TubzGaming @Gamernyc78

Resetera people suport Sweet Baby Inch

Of course

Yuck

Sick Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Reactions: ToTTenTranz