Star Wars Outlaws Story Preview |OT| Will release August 30, 2024. Internet required to install game.|UP| How space gameplay works.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Looks fun to me. I do question the timeline. I saw many scenes in there from ESB and RotJ sets so hopefully they did this right.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Looks great, looking forward to play this game.

I think someone should make a meme about the generic, bald, ugly, androginous black woman (pretty likely not heterosexual) with no boobs and non-revealing manly clothes that now appears in all games to check multiple woke tokenism checklist points in a row (obviously she is one of the good guys, the bad guy is obviously a white straight male). She's also in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunrise Ninja

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Not just the lip sync. Body and facial animations in the cutscenes are pretty bad in comparison to most other AAA titles from the last decade.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

I think someone should make a meme about the generic, bald, ugly, androginous black woman (pretty likely not heterosexual) with no boobs that now appears in all games to check multiple woke tokenism checklist in a row (obviously she is one of the good guys, the bad guy is obviously a white straight male). She's also in this game.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023

I think someone should make a meme about the generic, bald, ugly, androginous black woman (pretty likely not heterosexual) with no boobs that now appears in all games to check multiple woke tokenism checklist in a row (obviously she is one of the good guys, the bad guy is obviously a white straight male). She's also in this game.

The modern bald space marine.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Good at least it's coming out soon. Wonder where the quality is at. Look forward to previews.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

The main character too, I think it's a shame they uglified the actress, who is so pretty and charismatic. But at least the character isn't that ugly and manly.

In the other post I was talking about this other character:
image.png

A few black female pre-woke era characters that gamers loved:

image.png

450px-Christie_Monteiro_%2528T4%2529.jpg
Elena3sport.gif

Reactions: xollowsob

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Scratch what I wrote about the animations.

They're not worse than BG3's. Cutscene facial and body animations are probably worse than any other AAA game I've seen in the last decade. WTF how did this pass?

Also, here's a comment I saw on reddit that made me LOL:
I did find the badguy's badguy-exposition hilarious. "Hello my fellow badguys! We're the bad guys and it's a great time to do crime so let's be criminals!"

Of course, the protagonist had to be a no -white woman and of course, bad guy had to be a "cis" white male.
For all the variety these "inclusiveness consultants" promise to bring to games, they sure can't seem to avoid hitting always the same choices.

Last edited:

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
They are charging 130 for the ultimate edition 🙃 , this game is 100% rushed and will be a disaster. They shit out avatar and this within a year of each other, anyways Black Myth Wukong is launching on 20th, I know which one will be getting my money.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Do we know how much diversity equity and inclusion has been mandated into the game?

My backlog is too long to worry about day 1, but if it’s lame as fuck, it can wait even longer.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Ubislop
Need internet to play SP game
Uglified a beautiful IRL woman
SBI fingerprints detected
lol, no to a purchase.

This slop isn't even worth pirating. Not that I would ever do anything like that to the hecking wholesome gamerinos that hate me as a customer.

Reactions: Sloane_Ranger