Starfield $7 DLC Quest can be finished in 20 minutes

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
dfc0b782c6f78a5d4e3e0a0d50bc5f26.jpg

The first paid DLC for Bethesda's big space RPG is overpriced, paltry, and emphasizes the game's lifelessness

Every “challenge” in this quest, which I finished in about 20 minutes (more powerful builds, I suspect, could clear this in half that time, if not less), just consists of mowing people down. But at least it tries to inject some personality into its very brief runtime.

It’s not even a question of whether or not “The Vulture” is worth seven dollars. Starfield itself is not worth investing seven dollars in right now, and based on the review bombing the game has recently suffered on Steam, it’s obvious that a lot of folks feel this way.

via Kotaku

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
That quest took me four hours. You go to multiple locations and the target can kill you in two shots. I died on the Vulture more than the rest of the entire game combined. Playing on hard difficulty and was level 35 or so. Somewhere around there. Great quest though. Love the setup to it and a few twists in it as well that I wasn't expecting. I do believe that the single quests should be no more than $5 each but either way, I want more quests from Bethesda Game Studios and will definitely buying future quests. Cosmetics and other shit or custom creations are of no interest. Quests only for me.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
your such a noob Peter.

Perhaps but im loving Starfield and the $7 was part of the 1000 points I received from buying the Premium Edition a year ago. The quest takes you to four locations, was easily worth the 700 points for me and seeing as how the 1000 points was never announced as being part of the Premium Edition, it was basically a damn good free quest for me so no compliants here. 😂

• party
Reactions: Sircaw

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
I'm still convinced this game will release on PS5 this fall with Pro enhancements and the dlc. Definitive console version coming right up.

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
Toad Coward needs money for his Leather Jackets.
The payout from Microsoft just wasn't enough!

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Yeah I guess the next time they can slap together 10 of these type of quests for 70$ and call it a day, We can even see some truly "intelligent" people in this thread accepting it gladly. I hope with all my heart that Todd scams you with elder bore 6 in 4 years time