icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Katheryn Winnick What GIF by ABC Network

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
That was so fast. Why did it take a guy a few hours to implement DLSS, but Bethesda couldn't for who knows how long?

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
game doesn't have denuvo. Much easier to crack without it. BG3 was the same way. But i thought pirate shit is not allowed on here?🤔
- Promoting Piracy
Threads based on news is not a promotion of the fact, It is just stating news of the fact it happend.
Also i removed the direct links to the files/cracks and updated the text, As we would rather direct links to illegal downloads/files not be included.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Just going to say that I don't think this thread is ok. Yes, no links are being shared, but its not like it literally shows where to get a crack from and its name, and it promotes piracy discussion.

Reactions: Ludwig

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Just going to say that I don't think this thread is ok. Yes, no links are being shared, but its not like it literally shows where to get a crack from and its name, and it promotes piracy discussion.

Microsoft is a very evil company, selling peoples Data to the NSA and engaging in unfair practices against rhe competitors.

They deserve this

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yeah, this is not ok.
Regardless of what you might think of a corporation that goes out of its way spending billions just to take as many games as possible away from their most popular platform, we do not condone piracy.

Edit: after internal discussion, we are re-opening the thread as long as it is clear that although we can report and discuss the existance of a bootleg version of the game, we are not actually encouraging people to use it.

Last edited: