Starfield Shattered Space to add 50 new locations, new enemies and vehicles

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

• Over 50 new locations to discover and explore across Va'ruun'kai
  • New grenades to craft that stem from organic material you gather (and it's gross)
  • Formidable new enemies - be on your guard for Redeemed and Vortex Horrors...
  • You haven't seen the last of Zealots, Spacers, or the Crimson Fleet... As you explore the planet be on the lookout for those taking advantage of the situation.

Reactions: KvallyX

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Obviously, as the only person here that cares about Starfield, the Shattered Space expansion is sounding better and better. Can't wait!!! Best of all, I will be on day four of my ten day vacation when the expansion releases. Hyped!!! 😂

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Obviously, as the only person here that cares about Starfield, the Shattered Space expansion is sounding better and better. Can't wait!!! Best of all, I will be on day four of my ten day vacation when the expansion releases. Hyped!!! 😂

I really cared about Starfield. Was extremely hyped. Played the GameDay one on game pass but left disappointed. Maybe I'll jump back once the game is complete and the modding scene isre mature.

But the space theme does not resonate as strong as The elder scrolls with me.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
I really cared about Starfield. Was extremely hyped. Played the GameDay one on game pass but left disappointed. Maybe I'll jump back once the game is complete and the modding scene isre mature.

But the space theme does not resonate as strong as The elder scrolls with me.

I never played The Elder Scrolls and probably won't until TES VI so I can't compare it to that. I do however want to play Fallout 4 since it got a current generation upgrade but have no idea when that will be. lol

I like fantasy games but I also like sci-fi games and have been wanting a game with arcadey space ship combat for a long time so for me, despite the flaws and negatives that I have with the game, it's still amazing. For me, Starfield has the best quests since The Witcher 3 and I love the ship combat as well as the first person shooting combat as I do play it strictly as a first person shooter on foot (no melee or stealth for me). Love the "powers" you get in the game, love the story and characters and all the worlds look for the most part pretty damn good. Absolutely love Starfield and hyped for the expansion!!