4 Aug 2023
Surprised Meme GIF

This was old news

Last edited:

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Not surprised at all. Buy company, games removed from competition. What's IS a surprise is 9 out of top 10 threads are about Xbox and Phil, etc.
Console wars are a distinct faction of video games. It’s dramatic and there are winners and losers. Just like sports, people don’t even realize they’re doing it half the time.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It's crazy how this game was a looming Death Star over Playstation for the last 2 years. So much fabricated hype.. Playstation fans for the last year was gaslighted into feeling they were gonna miss out on a once in a generation experience 🤣.

The game has been out for a little over 2 weeks but somehow it feels like it's been 6 months and hardly anyone cares anymore, outside of those who sipped the (Jim Jones) koolaid.

They can't even release it on PS5 anymore as I think a good chunk of the base would simply shun it for being a Mediocre product..

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Not sure if was a rumor, but as I remember it was said that one of the reasons MS went to buy Bethesda was because Sony was going to sign Starfield as timed exclusive or something like that.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Honestly from all I have watched - the game looks mid at best. Glad Sony didnt waste money on it.