[Steam] Redfall failed to crack in top #100 during Launch Week

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It beat Overwatch 2 for a day on XBL and got as high as number 12. It’s back down now tho… on windows store it’s moved up to #75 which is the highest it’s tracked so far.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Imagine paying up to 2.000$ for a graphics card and best they can do to thank you for this purchase is punish you with a free code for Redfall.
imagine Nvidia, promoting high end graphic card and offering PS3 looking game :D m$ scammed these idiots.

24 Jun 2022
Again I will have to bring up because it was an actual good game, but Forespoken will once again outchart the latest Xbox exclusive, just like it out charted hi fi rush that did not even show up on NPD.

Yeah at this rate RedFall will be lucky to break Top 10 on the Xbox side of the chart, let alone anywhere in Top 20 of general NPD.

TwistedSyn

10 Jul 2022
Holy shit that is bad.

Over half of Steam buyers asked refulds from what I read in others news.
I would not be surprised. That game can't run a solid framerate and is just a buggy mess. This is Arkane's 76 and that's really depressing.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Imagine paying up to 2.000$ for a graphics card and best they can do to thank you for this purchase is punish you with a free code for Redfall.
Tbf lately AMD is sponsoring all the good games lol