Stellar Blade has no additional purchases developer confirms: All extra content is unlockable in-game.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
pre-venda-de-Stellar-Blade-na-PS-Store.jpg

A recent interview by Push Square with the director revealed that alongside featuring 30 outfits for the protagonist, there will also be several other accessories, like earrings and glasses, as well as hairstyles. These will all be unlockable in-game without additional purchases, which Kim emphasizes quite heavily.

Q: Eve appears to have lots of different outfits and hairstyles in the trailer. How important is character customisation in Stellar Blade? Approximately how many options will players have in the final game?

Kim: There are about 30 different outfits available in the game, and they’re all acquirable through gameplay. So, you can explore, go on a quest, or go to the in-game shop to purchase them. You can enjoy that collecting element of the game.
Also, by going on quests you get to unlock hairstyles, so you can customise different looks. And there are other accessories like earrings and glasses. But the important part is that these are all acquirable in-game without any additional purchases.
Source

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
There are some pre-order items as well i wonder if those are vendor exclusive

Reactions: Entropi

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
There are some pre-order items as well i wonder if those are vendor exclusive
I bet, most of those just early unlocks. You pass through some point, you get those.
Dev even said that few is locked behind NG+.

Very nice, old school, that's wonderful. Very happy with that. We need cherish this.