Stellar Blade PC Port for Steam

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
When do you all think this will release for PC, im waiting for the port so i can play the game uncensored

• haha
Reactions: Umar

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Sony releases their first party SP games normally around 2-10 years after their original launch, so pretty Stellar Blade will fall under that range.

Shift Up also said recently on an official document that they are considering the PC port, meaning that Sony (and Shift Up) still aren't working on it, and still haven't decided/greenlighted to make it.

The game is already uncensored, unless you mean nude mods (which the game almost already has).

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
As the game was released a few months ago.
And if there is no in contract line like Kojima asked with Death Stranding (his studio have the right for Publishing the PC port which they choose a 3rd-party publisher to help them).

Then you will need to wait at least near 2 years.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Sony releases their first party SP games normally around 2-10 years after their original launch, so pretty Stellar Blade will fall under that range.

Shift Up also said recently on an official document that they are considering the PC port, meaning that Sony (and Shift Up) still aren't working on it, and still haven't decided/greenlighted to make it.

The game is already uncensored, unless you mean nude mods (which the game almost already has).
Stellar Blade isnt first party. Sony doesn't own the ip or the studio.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
The game isn't censored, you can play the 1.000 patch if you have the physical, but the suits that were removed are added back in the latest patch.

But the 1.000 patch doesn't have the ability to reduce motion blur so I wouldn't recommend it.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Stellar Blade isnt first party. Sony doesn't own the ip or the studio.
The whole industry always considered first party the games published by the platform holder, independently if they own the IP or the lead dev studio or not.

In this case, in addition to first party the game is also 2nd party. 2nd party are the first party games with a lead dev studio not owned by the publisher.

A few days ago I shared a public legal document from Shift Up to their investors and Korean authorities where Shift Up says that Stellar Blade is a 2nd party game (which means it's a first party game).

505 games published death stranding on PC, does that mean it's not a Sony first party?
1st party game means published by the platform holder.

Meaning, the PlayStation games published by Sony are 1st party (like Death Stranding), and the ones published by everybody else there are 3rd party.

It also means that in Steam the games published by Valve are first party and the ones published there by everybody else (like Sony or 505) are 3rd party.

CoD now is a Xbox 1st party game and a 3rd party PS game.

Death Stranding is a PS 1st party game and a 3rd party PC game.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Wasn't this game originally announced as 3rd party on PC? Also, this is not a tentpole ?
Stellar Blade is 3rd-party.
Sony’s owns nothing… they got the publishing rights to release it on PS5.

But I’m sure there is a contract in place so SkillUp can only release on PC after the time set in contract.

It is a bit different from Death Stranding that is a 1st-party IP but Kojima asked to have the PC port publishing rights and so it was added as contract clause.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Stellar Blade is 3rd-party.
Sony’s owns nothing.

But I’m sure there is a contract in place so SkillUp can only release on PC after the time set in contract.

It is a bit different from Death Stranding that is a 1st-party IP but Kojima asked to have the PC port publishing rights and so it was added as contract clause.
But this game was originally announced on PC. That's what I remember