Stellar Blade Preview |OT| Releases April 26th. Stellar Blade is 20-40 hrs, hard mode, no DLC, no MTX at launch |UP| Shu visits studio.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024

& Why would we hear about it as far as I'm aware localisation isn't being done by a shitty company that wants to pander to certain people

With localizations these days I am thankful for the semester I spent in South Korea on exchange, it got me started on learning Japanese and Korean. Although Sony handled localizations for this game I think and they seem to do a pretty good job till now, at least we haven't seen any complaints yet

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
With localizations these days I am thankful for the semester I spent in South Korea on exchange, it got me started on learning Japanese and Korean. Although Sony handled localizations for this game I think and they seem to do a pretty good job till now, at least we haven't seen any complaints yet

All I'm saying is get ready for this haters review & remember Sony gave him a review code so he could shit on it while us idiots gave them money

gokuss4

28 Jan 2023
Hope the game explodes, just to rub it in the woke crowd's face. Instead of bitching about attractive people, work on yourself to feel better about what you accomplished.
These woke scums are the worst thing happened to the videogames industry