Street Fighter 6 - Ed Gameplay Trailer Released

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Ed, the troubled protégé will prove he's no longer a pawn when he enters Fighting Ground, World Tour, and the Battle Hub on February 27.With psycho power imbued within, Ed pummels enemies with his mastery of boxing.Owners of the Year 1 Character Pass, Ultimate Pass, Deluxe Edition, or Ultimate Edition will automatically get access to Ed when he unlocks.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I am constantly in awe at Street Fighter 6's general animation quality from the character to the secondaries like clothes and such.
People have been bemoaning the fact that characters are coming out slower than SFV thinking that the Battle Pass/Battle Hub items is making it that character releases are not as quick.
It might play a small part But I think it's just that there's so much more put into the characters, it's really hard to have quantity and quality no matter the resources when you're doing the best you've ever done.

As for this particular trailer, ED looks much cooler than the previous game. He's also a pure boxer, no kicks.
It is impressive what this game has none with returning characters, they're all re-imagined and all their new stuff fits the thematic/lore as well as working out in terms of gameplay.
Huge Props to the character gameplay designers.
The new characters are also almost universally all great unlike some of the past instalments.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Looking great. I thought I never was going to say it, but his gameplay seems greatly improved and interesting, plus his classic costume looks great (unlike in SF5) and even his normal costume and face looks better than in the previous trailer. But well, I still dislike his lesbian hairstyle.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
wow they made him look pretty cool