Street Fighter 6: New render for Akuma, Ed launch & battle changes. |UP|Mega Man Gala Fighting Pass

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1704052956649.png

From previous teases of Akuma in Street Fighter 6, we already knew that he would have gray or white hair instead of his usual red hair. Like all the other veterans of the series, it seems that Akuma has aged quite a bit in Street Fighter 6.

However, this latest render of Akuma portrays him in a way that's darker than ever before. He has a real menacing look this time around.

Akuma's always had this backstory that he's willing to throw away his humanity if it means becoming stronger. This new image of Akuma shows him appearing in a particularly demonic or undead state.

Update 3/1/24

Last edited:

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
phKs-I.gif

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Phenomenal artwork there, I do especially like the line art in this as well as the shadows giving a strong contrast.
Good usage of the red background to make everything pop. Reminds me of the Shin Godzilla movie poster.

Ed fans in shambles though, all 6 of them. Still no trailer for him, not looking good for a January release.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Very cool Fighting Pass. I didn't complete the last few ones, but will do this one. Tried Ed and even if I didn't like him it's a cool character in 6, even if I prefer his costume 2 which has greatly improved. I dislike his lesbian haircut, but as least his face isn't as femenine and androginous as in the first video.

I like his story, the Neo-Shadaloo characters that appear there and specially the new stage they added to the game with him (both available in the season pass).

Last edited: